LSU versus Auburn Talent Comparison

CajunLSUBayou

he doesnt know how to compare talent its like this

LSU Backs vs Auburn Backers

LSU will be lead by a freshman QB,and a freshman RB in Brandon Harris and Leonard Flournette,they rotate a decent stable of Kenny Hillard,McGee and another Freshman in Williams.Their lead blocker is Connor Neighbors. For Auburn Kris Frost,Cass McKinzy and Anthony Swain have been impressive.They are joined by hydrids Robensen Theirize and Justin Garrett.Two freshman Tre Williams and Nick Ruffin have played well. Advantage -Auburn

LSU Recievers

vs Auburns Secondary

LSU is lead by Travin Dural and Jennings zeroed in on him.But Harris favorite target is freshman Malici Dupree. He his joined by two more freshman in Diarse and Quinn and juco Leslie. Whitehead is still suspended but he was weak link in secondary in my opionion he bite on both Arkansas TD passes didnt get over for San Jose St TD. Holsey has been lights out in his place along with Rudy Ford. No clue why Reed doesnt start over Jones,he his a ballhawk.But Jones played very well vs LA Tech. The secondary has 6 ints Advantage-Auburn. They have four very good tes to run the pro set why likely Auburn will be in rhino on d

LSU O line vs Auburn D Line

This is gonna be fun to watch Collins and Alexander are elite on their ledt side and will be matched wit Adams and Blackson.On the right side its Faniaka and Hawkins vs Whitaker and Wright. McKinzy will plug the middle on center Porter along with the guards. The left side is a war but huge edge to Auburn on the right side Adv-

Auburn Slightly

LSU Backers vs Aub Backs

LSU linebackers have struggled esp DJ Welter. Kwon Alexander is great but not much depht after Beckwith. Auburn backfield is lethal with Marshall,Johnson,Payne,Grant and sweeps by Louis,Bray,Truitt.Advantage big for Auburn

LSU Secondary vs Aub Recievers

Looking forward to this. The teeth of LSUs defense. Duke should dominate in the slot vs Jamal Adams.Then their left with two options double him and leave Coates one on one or get nickled and dimed down the field. Auburn has a decent height advantage when Ray,Denson,Coates,Duke,Louis in and when Uzomah linea up in the slot. The underneath guys are very good in Bray and Davis Adv Big for Auburn with Thomas out

LSU D line vs Auburn O line

LSU has struggled and Auburn been inconsistent. Auburn flipped guards around and moved Cameron Toney to H back.LSU hasto good ends in Hunter and Rasco but not much expierence behind them. Inside they lost Quentin Thomas and Lewis ? Neal is been forced to play inside at 255,the depht falls into headache mode with several true freshman as the rotation. Adv - Big for Aub

Chavis vs Malzhan

2009 Chavis 31-10 w Chris Todd

2010 Gus 24-17 w Cam Newton

2011 Chavis 45-10 i think w Clint Mosely

2013 Chavis 35-21 w Nick Marshall

Adv-Even because 1-1 vs mobile QB

I think this writeup is actually more biased than the OP. Lol, you mentioned Truitt who has like, what? 4 snaps under his belt?

I'll give him credit for knowing something about every guy on LSU's starting 22. And, biased or not, his post contains as much actual information and analysis as you'll see on this board by any poster not named StatTiger. Good stuff, even if you don't agree with his conclusions.

I can't put too much credit either way in the Chavis vs Gus record. 2009, we were at #10 LSU at night, and we were just coming off 2 consecutive losses to Arkansas and Kentucky in Gus's first season. We were not a good football team in any sense yet. 2010 was a good year for us, but our offense wasn't much like this one. 2011, we were already well on our way to becoming the worst team in the SECW and Gus had already either checked out or been neutered by Chizik.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On this particular thread I don't see how he is trolling. He said yesterday that he would be writing this up along with his score prediction. He wrote his opinion for the game, in which he makes some very valid points, and he gave his prediction for the game (which I think/hope is wrong).

Agreed. Valley just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

As long as we run up the middle we'll be fine. Wisconsin was stopped because they weren't committed to running up the gut. They gashed them when they ran up the gut. I believe it was nm st qb that had like an 80 touchdown run up the gut untouched against them. All the 3 and out players might have caught up to them.

Auburn is the better team and at home. LSU is young and starting a freshman at QB. They will try to run the ball at AU with some success, but Auburn will tire out a defense with less than desirable depth.

Auburn 34

LSU 20

On this particular thread I don't see how he is trolling. He said yesterday that he would be writing this up along with his score prediction. He wrote his opinion for the game, in which he makes some very valid points, and he gave his prediction for the game (which I think/hope is wrong).

Agreed. Valley just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Hey 71, good to see you over here. Do you know that guy? He had already crossed the line with low blows prior to starting this thread so I already had enough.

I think Gus's 1 close loss in the BCSCG as head coach puts him on level ground to Les's 1 back door entry into the BCS ( 2 losses ) and then utter humiliation loss to bama.

I don't mind the Who fans predicting a close win ,on the road, vs Auburn. I expect a close, hard fought game. Should be entertaining.

Guest jojo1515

WDE!!

If you saw some of his posts from yesterday, especially once he (?) did the 180, he's incredibly disrespectful. Even had some posts deleted by the admin. I originally enjoyed his presence as it's cool to read chats with other fanbases but alas.... he just became yet another troll.

I did not get to see his erased comments but the ones I have read are expected from another fan base. (except the paying Cam comment which was pathetic)

This thread and his assessment is not breaking any board rules.

If you disagree with his look at the talent breakdown then dispute it. I thought it was pretty spot on except that I think LSU will have the advantage at linebacker IF we are not healthy before kickoff.

I don't know what the rules are for "repeating" what was said, but he started to get personal about CGM's wife.

I couldn't care less about the rest and smacktalk is fine... but there's that line that one can cross that no matter what they say, you know their character and frankly, his sucks.

Now you understand why I dislike BG being on here so much. He has shown his true colors before as well and it can never be covered back up. As for Cajun, if you've ever been around New Orleans, there is less class in that town than you can find anywhere in Alabama (not that bama is perfect by any means...we do have bammers). NO is the dirtiest most depraved city east of Vegas and deserves no respect, even if it is fun every now then. Louisiana is not the type of place you want creeping in to your every day life, unless of course you are a stripper or drug dealer :)/>

Edit: before I get slammed, this is obviously a little tongue in cheek ;)

Let me make a guess here. The OP is maybe 12 or 13. Does your parents know your on the computer again. Let me give you some advice, no one on this board takes your input seriously. I can promise you that no serious fan of LSU would even be on this board. They would be over on their team's board. My guess is you are really a uat fan that is pretending to be a LSU fan. Either way you are in for sad day. But you already have a said life anyway. War Eagle.

he doesnt know how to compare talent its like this

LSU Backs vs Auburn Backers

LSU will be lead by a freshman QB,and a freshman RB in Brandon Harris and Leonard Flournette,they rotate a decent stable of Kenny Hillard,McGee and another Freshman in Williams.Their lead blocker is Connor Neighbors. For Auburn Kris Frost,Cass McKinzy and Anthony Swain have been impressive.They are joined by hydrids Robensen Theirize and Justin Garrett.Two freshman Tre Williams and Nick Ruffin have played well. Advantage -Auburn

LSU Recievers

vs Auburns Secondary

LSU is lead by Travin Dural and Jennings zeroed in on him.But Harris favorite target is freshman Malici Dupree. He his joined by two more freshman in Diarse and Quinn and juco Leslie. Whitehead is still suspended but he was weak link in secondary in my opionion he bite on both Arkansas TD passes didnt get over for San Jose St TD. Holsey has been lights out in his place along with Rudy Ford. No clue why Reed doesnt start over Jones,he his a ballhawk.But Jones played very well vs LA Tech. The secondary has 6 ints Advantage-Auburn. They have four very good tes to run the pro set why likely Auburn will be in rhino on d

LSU O line vs Auburn D Line

This is gonna be fun to watch Collins and Alexander are elite on their ledt side and will be matched wit Adams and Blackson.On the right side its Faniaka and Hawkins vs Whitaker and Wright. McKinzy will plug the middle on center Porter along with the guards. The left side is a war but huge edge to Auburn on the right side Adv-

Auburn Slightly

LSU Backers vs Aub Backs

LSU linebackers have struggled esp DJ Welter. Kwon Alexander is great but not much depht after Beckwith. Auburn backfield is lethal with Marshall,Johnson,Payne,Grant and sweeps by Louis,Bray,Truitt.Advantage big for Auburn

LSU Secondary vs Aub Recievers

Looking forward to this. The teeth of LSUs defense. Duke should dominate in the slot vs Jamal Adams.Then their left with two options double him and leave Coates one on one or get nickled and dimed down the field. Auburn has a decent height advantage when Ray,Denson,Coates,Duke,Louis in and when Uzomah linea up in the slot. The underneath guys are very good in Bray and Davis Adv Big for Auburn with Thomas out

LSU D line vs Auburn O line

LSU has struggled and Auburn been inconsistent. Auburn flipped guards around and moved Cameron Toney to H back.LSU hasto good ends in Hunter and Rasco but not much expierence behind them. Inside they lost Quentin Thomas and Lewis ? Neal is been forced to play inside at 255,the depht falls into headache mode with several true freshman as the rotation. Adv - Big for Aub

Chavis vs Malzhan

2009 Chavis 31-10 w Chris Todd

2010 Gus 24-17 w Cam Newton

2011 Chavis 45-10 i think w Clint Mosely

2013 Chavis 35-21 w Nick Marshall

Adv-Even because 1-1 vs mobile QB

I think this writeup is actually more biased than the OP. Lol, you mentioned Truitt who has like, what? 4 snaps under his belt?

I'll give him credit for knowing something about every guy on LSU's starting 22. And, biased or not, his post contains as much actual information and analysis as you'll see on this board by any poster not named StatTiger. Good stuff, even if you don't agree with his conclusions.

I can't put too much credit either way in the Chavis vs Gus record. 2009, we were at #10 LSU at night, and we were just coming off 2 consecutive losses to Arkansas and Kentucky in Gus's first season. We were not a good football team in any sense yet. 2010 was a good year for us, but our offense wasn't much like this one. 2011, we were already well on our way to becoming the worst team in the SECW and Gus had already either checked out or been neutered by Chizik.

You're right. He certainly took the time to do his research. I apologize to Lutz I did not mean to come off so dismissive.

WDE!!

If you saw some of his posts from yesterday, especially once he (?) did the 180, he's incredibly disrespectful. Even had some posts deleted by the admin. I originally enjoyed his presence as it's cool to read chats with other fanbases but alas.... he just became yet another troll.

I did not get to see his erased comments but the ones I have read are expected from another fan base. (except the paying Cam comment which was pathetic)

This thread and his assessment is not breaking any board rules.

If you disagree with his look at the talent breakdown then dispute it. I thought it was pretty spot on except that I think LSU will have the advantage at linebacker IF we are not healthy before kickoff.

I don't know what the rules are for "repeating" what was said, but he started to get personal about CGM's wife.

I couldn't care less about the rest and smacktalk is fine... but there's that line that one can cross that no matter what they say, you know their character and frankly, his sucks.

Now you understand why I dislike BG being on here so much. He has shown his true colors before as well and it can never be covered back up. As for Cajun, if you've ever been around New Orleans, there is less class in that town than you can find anywhere in Alabama (not that bama is perfect by any means...we do have bammers). NO is the dirtiest most depraved city east of Vegas and deserves no respect, even if it is fun every now then. Louisiana is not the type of place you want creeping in to your every day life, unless of course you are a stripper or drug dealer :)/>

Edit: before I get slammed, this is obviously a little tongue in cheek ;)

I completely agree with you on BG. Sure, he comes in with decent posts and is capable of having a good conversation (I do give him the benefit of the doubt that he's educated at least) but you're exactly right... I've also seen the crap he's spewed which shows his true character and he is just yet another bammer, just like the rest. Every single post he makes is to make sure that we, as AU people, know "how superior he is since he pulls for uat".

As for NO, or even La. for that matter, I've never been but I have heard from many people who concur with you.

Archived