VA still screwing our vets over

cooltigger21

but but but, the liberal argument has ALWAYS been...the govt is just better equipped to handle somethings, like healthcare, than the private sector. Really?

This is a subject that you and I are in complete agreement.

We may have different political views but as you are an active member of our military you have my respect and gratitude for serving like that.

Spend $9.25 million to save $119,000 per year?? It will be almost 78 years before the cost is recouped. This is our government, folks. And if you think Obamacare will be any better.....

How does anyone expect that same Federal Govt Morons that cannot make that decision correctly will make any decision correctly?

Well as has been pointed out in other threads, this is an American thing, not a government/private/public thing. Unless in this thread those stats on hospital deaths in the public sector disappear (secondary infections, medication dispersion errors, etc etc). Like the furniture... pleasant viewing environment etc.. American thing. We will determine the quality of the facility by the furniture.

Secondly after reading this, I am going to make a run to Sam's once a month and donate some of these hygiene items over in Tuskegee. I hope others will do the same about the situation vs playing the left/right game on a message board.

Archived