Week 6 (Auburn vs. LSU) - Pregame Sights & Sounds

RunInRed

The LSU equipment truck has arrived ...

BzCqAwQIcAAx6Xp.jpg

via @Clintau24

JHS is ready ...

BzCo3CqIAAA4-Pz.jpg

via @AuburnTigers

A few tailgate signs are going pink for breast cancer awareness month ...

By89oaoCIAAz3EW.jpg

via @Clintau24

The ESPNU Roadtrip Crew is on the plains ...

BzCludeCYAAyb0f.jpg

via @JEichenblatt

And the ESPN game broadcast crews ...

By_T2lxIQAAPIKj.jpg

via @sportsiren

Even though I'll have my laptop synched with the TV to hear Rob & Stan, I'm glad to see the crew is Nessler and Blackledge. In today's era of cruddy broadcasters, I think they are actually very good and stand out as two of the best currently calling games.

With that said, RunInRed, these are my favorite posts of the week. Thank you for this!!!

:wareagle:

Guest jojo1515

Even though I'll have my laptop synched with the TV to hear Rob & Stan, I'm glad to see the crew is Nessler and Blackledge. In today's era of cruddy broadcasters, I think they are actually very good and stand out as two of the best currently calling games.

With that said, RunInRed, these are my favorite posts of the week. Thank you for this!!!

:wareagle:/>

And then there's Holly Rowe....

:wareagle:/>

And then there's Holly Rowe....

HAHA! Well, yeah...

:wareagle:

Not the biggest fan of Blackledge, but I still might have to agree that this one of the best TV crews, just because there isn't much competition...

Run--being stranded way up here in VA, thanks for the posts...taking my youngest down for SC game, but will have to settle for local watch party until then. WDE!!

Anyone watch Katy Perry on Gameday? Held up a corn dog and said she is picking Auburn. Then she took the Big Al head off Corso and threw it down. Pretty awesome.

Anyone watch Katy Perry on Gameday? Held up a corn dog and said she is picking Auburn. Then she took the Big Al head off Corso and threw it down. Pretty awesome.

Here you go

20141004_110545.jpg

O5UHheN.gif

Yeah, everyone on Gameday AND SEC Nation (I record both on DVR mainly to see what they have to say about Auburn's game) picked Auburn to win...and that makes me very worried.

Sincerely, this is starting to feel like one of those games where everyone has made up their mind about the outcome too quickly. I mean, on paper, it certainly looks like Auburn has the right advantages, but LSU has so much talent that there's no way I can feel comfortable about it. I certainly hope the veterans are keeping the team focused on how good a team they are up against...and I say the veterans, rather than the coaches, because I just have the feeling that they would have a bigger impact on player mentality in this situation.

So color me far more concerned about this game today than I was last night.

Archived