Biden's Poor Attempt at a Joke

Proud Tiger

Where are all the goody two shoes whom blasted Eric Bolling for his "boobs" on the ground comment. Bolling is just a TV personality, Biden is the VP of the U.S. The hypocrisy is evident.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/video/Biden-Jokes-About-Being-VP-Isnt-It-a-B/337345091868/Comcast/Today_in_Video/?cid=hero_sf_TIV

Honestly, I thought it was funny.

Lot of difference between saying "lifes a bitch" and she is a "bitch". It's all about context, and Bolling's was sexist in content.

Texan4Auburn....Rationalize it however you want. IMHO Biden's is worse because of his position. I thought Bollings "joke" was funny too.

By the way he didn't say "lifes a bitch" he said "isn't it a bitch.....this VP thing" so he is demeaning the office of the V.P.

Well by now everybody has come to expect Uncle Joe to do something like this every time he opens his mouth. He is a gaffe waiting to happen. I don't find it offensive. He's just crazy. He has a weird sense of humor.

Man, posting on these forums is a bitch. Seems the right is always bitching about Democrats. You guys should stop being bitches about it. BTW, I have this great Springer Spaniel bitch that is in heat, and the puppies will sell for $800 dollars a piece.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bitch

Bolling was directly referring to female serviceman/woman and their anatomy in a sexist manner, or was he was using the other meanings..... a stupid awkward person... or maybe he was referring to them as mistakes.

It is not rationalization, it is actually looking at in the context of its use.

Man, posting on these forums is a bitch. Seems the right is always bitching about Democrats. You guys should stop being bitches about it. BTW, I have this great Springer Spaniel bitch that is in heat, and the puppies will sell for $800 dollars a piece.

http://www.merriam-w...ictionary/bitch

Bolling was directly referring to female serviceman/woman and their anatomy in a sexist manner, or was he was using the other meanings..... a stupid awkward person... or maybe he was referring to them as mistakes.

It is not rationalization, it is actually looking at in the context of its use.

I'm with you on this one. It might not have been the best thing to say but I get what his meaning was and it is pretty funny. I can always count on Uncle Joe to provide a laugh.

Texan4Auburn......I also agree with you it was funny but as I said I thought Bolling's comment was funny too. I didn't even mention Democrat and it had nothing to do with "the right." I just expressed an opinion noting how some folks can be so hypocritical. Don't be so sensitive (LOL.

Texan4Auburn......I also agree with you it was funny but as I said I thought Bolling's comment was funny too. I didn't even mention Democrat and it had nothing to do with "the right." I just expressed an opinion noting how some folks can be so hypocritical. Don't be so sensitive (LOL.

Bah. It's the political board...real world, real time, to the point examples! Lol.

But, I don't think they are being hypocritical in this case. But, I will agree with you that in the realm of politics and political discussions hypocrisy is usually..well...a bitch.

In fact PT. I happen to know that this bitch found Bollings comments sexist, and found Bidens comments racist..... so she is mad at us both... and even found my comments sexist as I assumed all she was good for was making puppies. She actually is a sniffer for the bomb squad in the British Army. We both lose :Sing:

Jamie%20Springer%20Spaniel.jpg

Well by now everybody has come to expect Uncle Joe to do something like this every time he opens his mouth. He is a gaffe waiting to happen. I don't find it offensive. He's just crazy. He has a weird sense of humor.

Add to his weird sense of humor a terminal case of foot in mouth disease. All I can say is, I hope like hell this guy runs for President. Regardless who wins, his persistent gaffes, and there wil be many, guaranteed, will be provide a lot of fodder for ridicule

The nimwit Democrats labeled Quayle stupid for misspelling potato(e). There is no one that post here that hasn't misspelled a word. Biden on the other hand is a dumbass just like his boss.

The nimwit Democrats labeled Quayle stupid for misspelling potato(e). There is no one that post here that hasn't misspelled a word. Biden on the other hand is a dumbass just like his boss.

There was more to it than that infamous scene. :laugh:

So, is this your effort to prove your dumbass isn't as stupid as our dumbass? That was then, this is now and anyway you slice it Joe Biden's incredibly dumbass is w/o any doubt little more than a brilliant insurance policy against anyone even entertaining the idea of taking out the Pres. Reckon who Uncle Joe will plagiarize this time around during his Presidential run?

So, is this your effort to prove your dumbass isn't as stupid as our dumbass? That was then, this is now and anyway you slice it Joe Biden's incredibly dumbass is w/o any doubt little more than a brilliant insurance policy against anyone even entertaining the idea of taking out the Pres. Reckon who Uncle Joe will plagiarize this time around during his Presidential run?

No. :rolleyes:

Blue....dumb asses always defend dumb asses.

:rolleyes:

Dumbass, huh? Nope! Not bitter at all!

And I ain't defending ****.

Ben....did someone mention your name or did you just respond to the description? Me bitter?.......I'm LMAO. :bananadance:/>

Own your statement, bitter old liar.

I do own my statement. So now you call me a liar? If you are any kind of man, tell me what I have lied about or just sthu.

I do own my statement. So now you call me a liar? If you are any kind of man, tell me what I have lied about or just sthu.

Yes. You are lying. You meant me. Blue and I were trading comments about dumbassery and you addressed him about dumbasses defending dumbasses, when the only person putting forth what could remotely be considered defense (which it wasn't, but I'm familiar with the dichotomous thinking you exhibit) was me. That's not a comment that would come out of the blue.

I really tire of you, Proud. You've been a boil on the ass of this forum lately. A spiteful old hatemonger. The next comment you post will be your last to me before I put you back in ignore, so make it a good one.

So you call people liars on the ASSUMPTION they are talking about you. But apparently the shoe fits and rubbed a blister. You are badly in need of anger management. I'm not into nasty name calling like you so I am really happy you are going to ignore me.

So you call people liars on the ASSUMPTION they are talking about you. But apparently the shoe fits and rubbed a blister. You are badly in need of anger management. I'm not into nasty name calling like you so I am really happy you are going to ignore me.

I wasn't born yesterday.

And I'm not angry with you. If anything, I pity you. Anyone with as much hate as you have is bound to be a very unhappy individual.

Buh bye, Proud. Have fun being a bitter, hateful old liar. I'd say grow up, but given that you're over twice my age, I know that won't be happening.

War Eagle.

Archived