UAT LOST

auburn4ever

MSU and ole Miss looking tough. 8 hope MSU beats bammer too.

uat did not lose. Old mrs WON!!!

Ole Miss beat the BEST ONE-LOSS TEAM God ever created...or will create...

:jossun: :jossun: :jossun:

I think MSU beats them too.

You could possibly add Arky, Tx A&M to that list as well. They better worry about them before talking about us again. I told Bammer fans that...they got pretty quite afterwards.

Some-one might want to tell him, it will be tough to win the SEC without a SEC QB, or SEC Kicker, or an SEC Defensive Coordinator that can stop a spread Offense!!

Some-one might want to tell him, it will be tough to win the SEC without a SEC QB, or SEC Kicker, or an SEC Defensive Coordinator that can stop a spread Offense!!

True but you know that he is a bammer homer if ever there was one. He is desperate to have his preseason picks make him look good instead of the fool he is.

Jerry Palm still on the turd bandwagon. http://www.cbssports...playoff-picture

True but you know that he is a bammer homer if ever there was one. He is desperate to have his preseason picks make him look good instead of the fool he is.

Oh I fully realize he is a bammer homer; but he really needs clued in to reality. Then again, most bammers need this!

Where is bg to explain the perfectly logical reason UAT lost today?

I mean it can't be because they were out-played and out-coached. It can't be because their highest paid multi-millionaire coach (who made terrible real estate decisions that have him in dept) can't fix the kicking game problems.

It can't be because UAT with all of their 5-star recruits can't find a quality SEC QB.

So what is it? How did UAT lose to Ole Mrs?

It's been obvious all season long that Bama has lost its place as the dominant team in the SEC. The competition has risen to their challenge and is leaving them in the dust.

uat did not lose. Old mrs WON!!!

now Tim you know bammer never gets beaten by the other team. It was the ref or some other excuse.

Cant tell you how many times Ive akready seen and heard "bama just beat themselves". Never classy enough to just give the opponent credit and be done with it.

Archived