UAT LOST

auburn4ever

If it weren't for the horrible missed face mask call that allowed the td, bama would have gotten beaten worse. The ref was staring right at it!

They threw cups of cola and whatever else on us in '96 @ legion field even though they won.

They threw cups of cola and whatever else on us in '96 @ legion field even though they won.

Now there is a place whose time has come and gone. Should be torn down. If the board would ever allow UAB to build an on campus stadium it probably would be. Of course UAB will never be allowed to have an on campus football stadium.

Now there is a place whose time has come and gone. Should be torn down. If the board would ever allow UAB to build an on campus stadium it probably would be. Of course UAB will never be allowed to have an on campus football stadium.

How fitting would it be to have a UAB stadium RIGHT EXACTLY on top of the ruins of Legion Field...

If it weren't for the horrible missed face mask call that allowed the td, bama would have gotten beaten worse. The ref was staring right at it!

Unreal, and thank goodness Ole Miss won, despite!

Exactly. They got spotted a TD and still lost.

How fitting would it be to have a UAB stadium RIGHT EXACTLY on top of the ruins of Legion Field...

If the city of Birmingham was involved, they might make them put it back there. UAB wanted it on some land they owned near railroad park, but I'm not sure uab stll owns the land.

If Saban had won the BCS last year, third in a row, I wondered if he would have retired becoming a Bammer legend. Now I wonder if uat loses a couple of more games this year, would he just quit.

another fan attempting bad things

http://www.sbnation....police-takedown

I have no idea what led to this but I saw very unnecessary use of force by security.

It looks like the police or security guards where in the area based on how quick that takedown happened. Had They warned them not to throw things?. Notice that someone else throws a cup during the take down. And why where so many seats empty during a major sec game. Who was taking that video. Was it for evidence? Strange

I have no idea what led to this but I saw very unnecessary use of force by security.

It looks like the police or security guards where in the area based on how quick that takedown happened. Had They warned them not to throw things?. Notice that someone else throws a cup during the take down. And why where so many seats empty during a major sec game. Who was taking that video. Was it for evidence? Strange

Again I will say I do not know what else happened but I have seen fights at other games where the offender was simply taken into custody. I have seen incidents where someone became unruly and they were simply asked to leave and their removal happened without the takedown. A takedown like this for throwing some game day garbage is overkill.

So does this mean we are through hearing about how great and wonderful Kiffin and the uat offense is this year?

If the city of Birmingham was involved, they might make them put it back there. UAB wanted it on some land they owned near railroad park, but I'm not sure uab stll owns the land.

Well the UAT won't ever approve any funds for a new stadium for UAB. As for sticking it on the ruins of Legion Field that is not a place to stick it. I'd rather walk through a minefield than go through that neighborhood.

Again I will say I do not know what else happened but I have seen fights at other games where the offender was simply taken into custody. I have seen incidents where someone became unruly and they were simply asked to leave and their removal happened without the takedown. A takedown like this for throwing some game day garbage is overkill.

nope, not overkill. Idiots like this should be inflicted with bodily harm. I think a broken arm or concussion would have been a just punishment in addition to being arrested.

nope, not overkill. Idiots like this should be inflicted with bodily harm. I think a broken arm or concussion would have been a just punishment in addition to being arrested.

The fact that somebody was recording this leads me to believe this guy had been doing or saying something already and someone wanted to see what was next.

Archived