#2, #3, #4, & #6 all lost.

Stripe

#2, #3, #4, & #6 all lost. So Auburn just shot up to #2 in the polls, FSU finally woke up in the second quarter and smashed Wake Forest. So all the retards with a vote will think FSU deserves the #1 spot still.

How Many #1 votes do you think Auburn recieves? Do you think Auburn will find themselves in the #1 spot in the polls after we finish off LSU in dominating fasion?

In my biased opinion. ...should we continue to dominate LSu. ..I cant see an argument how AU isn't #1 on Monday.

In my biased opinion. ...should we continue to dominate LSu. ..I cant see an argument how AU isn't #1 on Monday.

If we finish well tonight, AU would be my #1 and MSSt my #2. How bout that match up for next week?

Reality is, FSU will be AP #1 until they lose.

If we finish well tonight, AU would be my #1 and MSSt my #2. How bout that match up for next week?

Reality is, FSU will be AP #1 until they lose.

I wouldn't feel so sure about that. At some point our schedule will trump FSU. Hell....it already has.

Well I,personally, am just unconcerned about our standing in the polls at this stage. We have to finish off LSU tonight and then go take on MSU in their place next week. I think they want the beat AU more than anybody else. They are going to be hyped up for that one.

Well I,personally, am just unconcerned about our standing in the polls at this stage. We have to finish off LSU tonight and then go take on MSU in their place next week. I think they want the beat AU more than anybody else. They are going to be hyped up for that one.

They can be hyped up all they want that just means they will run out of adrinalin and be tired by halftime.

They can be hyped up all they want that just means they will run out of adrinalin and be tired by halftime.

sounds good to me. Let's just go take care of business each week.

Would love to be at 1 or 2 in the polls but in reality it doesn't matter. If we win the sec we'll go into the playoff. Too early to think the top ten isn't going to have some more change.

State Is overrated. They almost let lsu sneak back for a victory. Struggled against uab and Beat a overrated TaM squad that should have lost to Arkansas and beat an overrated sc team. If we play like we did today be blow them out

If we can get by MSU I think we probably take over the #1 spot and stay there as long as we keep winning. I think MSU will likely be ranked in the top 5 or 6 after their win this week. It will be strange to see MSU and Ole Miss both in the top 10 but it will be happening when the polls come out.

ya know i actually don't want to be no.1, that jinx is crazy,or maybe i just need to say bump a jinx and believe my team will dominate the rest of the teams ahead of us :dunno:

2 is worse than 1 on jinx

really? jut hating the thought of a team like south carolina tripping us up... <_< God Forbid

really? jut hating the thought of a team like south carolina tripping us up... <_</> God Forbid

One thing about Auburn under Gus is they just get better as the season progresses. He won't allow that kind of letdown.

really? jut hating the thought of a team like south carolina tripping us up... <_</> God Forbid

One thing about Auburn under Gus is they just get better as the season progresses. He won't allow that kind of letdown.

better have a lead foot on that gas pedal then!

I would love for AU and FSU to win out and AU put a smack down on FSU in the NC game this time.

...........for the whole game

Archived