#2, #3, #4, & #6 all lost.

Stripe

10 of the top 25 have lost today, with a possible 11th if UCLA doesn't do something against Utah (Utes lead 14-0 early in 2nd quarter).

We should obviously be #2 after this game. I'm a strong believer in that the defending national champs are #1 until they lose.

I'm not this is the kind of favoritism that has made college football a disaster. Undeserving teams getting in to championship games...I'm talking about you. Chokelahoma.

We should obviously be #2 after this game. I'm a strong believer in that the defending national champs are #1 until they lose.

I'm not this is the kind of favoritism that has made college football a disaster. Undeserving teams getting in to championship games...I'm talking about you. Chokelahoma.

Oklahoma wasn't the national champions in 2003 though.

Time to quit looking at polls, ya'll going to go crazy.

Just win baby!

Little doc

true that

No they were the team that kept Auburn from beating down USC in 2004 champ game.

No they were the team that kept Auburn from beating down USC in 2004 champ game.

Yeah I know, but that's completely different from what I'm saying. I'm talking about national champions only, not runner ups.

I would love to be wrong on this one.

As long as Jamies is there I am pulling for whoever they play.

Nah, I want them to win so Marshall and Company can mop the floor with them in the play offs. . . .

Regardless of where we rank after this week, If we can beat a #5/#6 Miss State on the Road next week (big if I know). I think We will have more than enough of a resume to surpass the overrated Criminoles

#8 UCLA is down by three to Utah in the third quarter.

Chaos. Good news.

ETA: Now the margin is 10. TD Utes.

State Is overrated. They almost let lsu sneak back for a victory. Struggled against uab and Beat a overrated TaM squad that should have lost to Arkansas and beat an overrated sc team. If we play like we did today be blow them out

Not sure they're overrated; I think they're a very good team. But I totally agree that if we play like we did today, we blow them out.

Yeah, how bout those PAC 12 refs? That running into the kicker call was...um...I dunno. I'm glad Utah pulled it out, because that would have been some serious outrage if UCLA had made the second kick.

Speaking of that...I was watching on my phone. I swear the first attempt was a 59 yard attempt, then the 5 yard "penalty"...then it was a 50 yard attempt. Am I going crazy, other Barry? Yes Barry, you sure are.

Speaking of that...I was watching on my phone. I swear the first attempt was a 59 yard attempt, then the 5 yard "penalty"...then it was a 50 yard attempt. Am I going crazy, other Barry? Yes Barry, you sure are.

I noticed that too. I saw the first attempt was 59 yards, so and they said the penalty was 5 yards so I thought okay 54 yarder coming up. Then I saw the 50 yarder and I was confused. That wouldn't even make sense if it was a 10 yard penalty. Either the guy doing the numbers on screen messed up or the refs did

So 11 to we teams fall. How long before the media darlings find there way back up top undeservedly? I give it a week.

Archived