Mississippi State Lookalikes!

ToraGirl

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow Chas.... Just knowing who Flip Wilson is reveals a lot about you age.

Sorry......The devil made me do it.

Yeah, I used to love Flip Wilson as a kid in the early 70's. And I guess you're at least as old as I am (48) if you know who he is and remember his "devil made me do it" line.

Chas...1966 was a very good year...add me to that club. And I remember my late dad (AU prof) HOWLING while watching "Flip Wilson." :jossun:

Yeah, I used to love Flip Wilson as a kid in the early 70's. And I guess you're at least as old as I am (48) if you know who he is and remember his "devil made me do it" line.

Chas...1966 was a very good year...add me to that club. And I remember my late dad (AU prof) HOWLING while watching "Flip Wilson." :jossun:

Make it three. Oh man how I used to love watching him. There were some great comedians back then, Wilson, Redd Fox, Bill Cosby just to name three.

1966 Was an EXCELLENT year. I remember Flip Wilson/Geraldine.

ToraGirl, I graduated in '68 and could have been in one of his classes. What did he teach?

ToraGirl, I graduated in '68 and could have been in one of his classes. What did he teach?

Grad68---I believe he got his doctorate from Vanderbilt that year and was hired by AU. I remember moving to Auburn in 1968, when I was two. He did teach BY 506/516 (?)--"Systematic Botany"...mostly to upperclassmen. Occasionally, he would teach the second "freshman biology" course, but he loved systematic. Dr. Don Davis was department head when Daddy came on board, I believe. Pardon the proud daughter on this one...http://www.auburn.edu/academic/cosam/collections/plants1/herbarium/history.htm

:wareagle:

More-Cowbell.jpgBody+Piercing+Tiger+Skin+Print+Ear+Plug.jpg

433e554f89c117f5d7bf4e31413b2486_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75Corbis-BE080759.jpg?size=67&uid=be02c8d2-809b-401c-ae31-bde31dabfbe1

Grad68---I believe he got his doctorate from Vanderbilt that year and was hired by AU. I remember moving to Auburn in 1968, when I was two. He did teach BY 506/516 (?)--"Systematic Botany"...mostly to upperclassmen. Occasionally, he would teach the second "freshman biology" course, but he loved systematic. Dr. Don Davis was department head when Daddy came on board, I believe. Pardon the proud daughter on this one...http://www.auburn.ed...ium/history.htm

:wareagle:

You have every right to be proud and I am proud that he chose AU to teach. I was on the other side of the universe from botany since I was up to my ears in math and statistics.

I hope we put Cousin Eddy on some of our sign boards that signal the plays. Would be epic.

Thanks, 3rd and Grad! Daddy would have loved this era, for sure! He loved AU football...always guarding the TV tower with the Lions Club. We are 30 minutes from where he always took his fall BY 506 classes...Apalachicola, Florida! Will be back home in our neck of the woods by gametime Saturday. Enjoying the slow fade meltdown in my favorite UA and UGA fanbases this week, especially with the Gurley news tonight. LOL at all of the cowbell talk. Richard and Mac, your lookalikes brought back great memories! Here's one related...

HLLACSOYAHULUZB.20140721200536.jpg

Garth.jpg

If she were president, she'd be babraham lincoln, :bow: :bow:

He looks like the two in the back, too! Especially the one who got a man-crush on "I love you, man"--Russell!

Waynes-World-Bohemian-Rhapsody1.png

Mississippi State AD, Scott Stricklin on the "cowbell etiquette" announcement..."anyone, anyone?"

scott-stricklinjpg-3fb076b16ee39e30_large.jpgbueller.jpg

mississippi-state-university-football-bully-takes-break-miss-f-x-00005smd.jpg4875094.jpg

Dillon Day...the bully MSU should dare to be without!

HLLACSOYAHULUZB.20140721200536.jpgbully%20exposed_006.jpg

Archived