Cowbells...

WFE12

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the idea of our fans ringing cowbells when they are on offense - if they can do that to us, we should be able to do it to them!

I like the idea of our fans ringing cowbells when they are on offense - if they can do that to us, we should be able to do it to them!

Absolutely, couldn't hurt and would be hilarious to see and hear.

So thankful to have our players be healthier this week and no injuries against LSU. Hopefully, Miller will be better by next week. It's going to be a slugfest.

Agreed! Who woulda ever thought Lolly Tech would beat the guys up more than LSU? haha!

I think we will win by at least 10 points.

Kris Frost will spy Dak,

Our d line and LB's will stop any run game.

Our DB's combined are better than their WR's combined.

Our oline is better than ANY oline Miss St has faced.

Our WR's are better than their DB's by far.

Nick Marshall WILL be the deciding factor with his arm.

Will be close through 3 Quarters but....

Auburn 37

MSU 17

i still can't believe no.2 Auburn plays NO.3 MISS ST!!!!!! in the regular season no less, and i won't be able to watch it.............least i watched the lsu beatdown

What concerns me is that we are going to have to hit Dak behind the line of scrimmage, he consistently gets 2-3 yards after the initial hit when being tackled, like Cam. With our lack of front 4 pressure, this worries me.

i still can't believe no.2 Auburn plays NO.3 MISS ST!!!!!! in the regular season no less, and i won't be able to watch it.............least i watched the lsu beatdown

The numbers remind me of the 2008 final score (AU 3 - MSU 2). I suspect this weekend's score will be drastically different.

:wareagle:

Archived