Week 6 (Auburn vs. LSU) - Front Page News

RunInRed

Guest jojo1515

Ohhhh Birmingham... Lol

Smaller picture for Auburn and the picture of Alabama looks like a good play by the turds.

If the roles were reversed and AU lost, we would complain if we were the larger picture. Sometimes, if you look hard enough, you can find a reason to complain about anything. I admit, Bham news is not in AUs corner, but this is just the truth that bama losing to an average Ole Miss team is a bigger deal than us beating the stuffing out of an average LSU.

Ohhhh Birmingham... Lol

Smaller picture for Auburn and the picture of Alabama looks like a good play by the turds.

If the roles were reversed and AU lost, we would complain if we were the larger picture. Sometimes, if you look hard enough, you can find a reason to complain about anything. I admit, Bham news is not in AUs corner, but this is just the truth that bama losing to an average Ole Miss team is a bigger deal than us beating the stuffing out of an average LSU.

I saw on some sports blogs that LSU was last in their sec west standings coming into this week. I thought they were stupid, so I didn't post them here. Now I'm not so sure they weren't spot on with LSU.

Ohhhh Birmingham... Lol

I have no problem with that. It probably was the bigger story of the day. Big upsets always carry the day. Regardless of where Ole Miss was ranked most people expected them to fold under the pressure of a game like that.

Archived