Muschamp taking shots at the TN fans....

AuburnGrad97

Can't post link because I am working right now (supposed to be), but just saw a replay of Muschamp's on-the-field interview after the UF-TN game yesterday, and he said "It's great to see all these people out here getting disappointed. I love it!", while gesturing his hands to the Volunteer fans.

Can't post link because I am working right now (supposed to be), but just saw a replay of Muschamp's on-the-field interview after the UF-TN game yesterday, and he said "It's great to see all these people out here getting disappointed. I love it!", while gesturing his hands to the Volunteer fans.

Well those people will have the last laugh. He's still on his way out I think.

Very tacky of Muschamp. When I saw the interview I thought "did he really just say that?" Especially after barely escaping with a win.

Yeah, I posted this in another thread yesterday. Muschump just made himself look like an idiot trying to thump his chest over that awful game.

I had the same take about Muschump's remarks. ZERO class. Reminded me of Dabo Swinney's comments in 2011 after our game with Clemson. Also rans, both of them IMO.

You know what Tennessee fans were chanting don't you? "F*** You Florida". If Auburn fans started doing that I'd be embarrassed. I don't care what the other team is doing to provoke you, you're just embarrassing yourself by doing that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DdMKSxgChM

That was Muschamp taking a shot back at the fans, although it wasn't much of a shot. I don't blame him though.

Muschamp should coach at Tennessee. Sounds like they have similar levels of class.

Muschamp will regret that jab on national TV. If he still has a job next year.................

I get he was taking a jab at TN fans because of their chant. But as a head coach, you must conduct yourself with class at all times. And that means sometimes you must take the high road and not say anything.

I get he was taking a jab at TN fans because of their chant. But as a head coach, you must conduct yourself with class at all times. And that means sometimes you must take the high road and not say anything.

And that's the true meaning of BOOM! Well-said!

He's sure taught FL fans a lot about disappointment.

And that's the true meaning of BOOM! Well-said!

That's funny because I thought he was just pissed off at the sideline reporter interviewing him. Prior to the question she made the statement "Coach we saw a 'bam' there on the sideline."

Muschamp should coach at Tennessee. Sounds like they have similar levels of class.

Or UAT, where he could join in the Rammer Jammer "We just beat the hell out of you" after an ugly 1-point win.

Meh, Boom was just caught up in winning. He's under the gun and more than likely will be gone at years end. I wouldn't wanna take any crap from that UT fan base either.

I saw the aftergame interview for the first time this morning on replay and he seemed to be pointing out a specific (student?) section with his comments.

I suspect there was some ugly back and forth during the game.

With that said, the Head Coach is like the President. You are supposed to be above that kind of behavior and always be the calming effect when things are negative. I believe it may be why he's failed as a head coach. His emotions get the better of him WAY too much.

Muschamp's greatest asset as a DC (other than maybe his recruiting) has always been his rare ability to keep 18 - 22 year old defenders fired up like it was the first play from scrimmage for an entire game. He's nothing if not emotional. He's not big on teaching or enforcing fundamentals that's for sure so wearing his emotions on his sleeve is a must. Just not always appropriate AFTER the game when you're HEAD coach. But UT fans are right up there with LSU fans for classlessness that will try anybody's patience.

Archived