Auburn vs MSU Score Prediction

augolf1716

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the under 63 in this game. I think we struggle defensively first half and do what what we usually do 2nd half against teams. I don't think we will have a problem throwing on them which will open back up the run game. I think we pull away the second half, but they won't be up big 1st half, so under 60. NM will have a great day passing and a very good day running. 250p, 90r. We win by 7-10 points, but dominate the 2nd half.

I expect what we usually see against good teams, a slowish start, maybe even behind and even up at the half. Start second half with better defense after adjustments but offense is slow other than first drive. Pull ahead in the fourth.

31-28 AU

The one thing that i dont think is being overly taken into consideration is the fact that they havent had to play a good team in a close game. How do they respond when they're not up 14 points on us? How do they react if they've been chasing the whole game? Do they fall apart if we come out and are up 14-0? We know what happens if the Tigers happen to fall into the reverse.

MSU 31

AUB 21

If this game was in JH I would pick AUB in a second, but it's not. We struggled mightily on the road against KState, who is FAR inferior to MSU in every way. I believe MSU is for real. I dont see us being able to run the ball effectively and that will be our downfall. Hope I'm wrong.

MSU 31

AUB 21

If this game was in JH I would pick AUB in a second, but it's not. We struggled mightily on the road against KState, who is FAR inferior to MSU in every way. I believe MSU is for real. I dont see us being able to run the ball effectively and that will be our downfall. Hope I'm wrong.

you are. the fact is KSU was the first road game and third game of the season. same could be with MSU struggling against a terrible UAB team. Or the slow starts against USM and UAB. Keep believing the MSU hype

MSU 31

AUB 21

I don't mind our fans picking us to lose but giving up 31 seems unrealistic with the way our D is playing right now. The most we've given up all year is 21 and even in that game we shut down in the second half and have taken it to another level since. The reason I like us to win this game and win it big is (finally) our defense will break their spirit. They will score but not like us and not 31. Since the second half of the Arky game we have given up a TOTAL of 51 points and 14 of those were to the 3rd string players in the second half against LaTech.

AU-48 MooDogs-18 Nick Marshall will account for 5 TDs also. Mark it down.

Been back and forth on this one. I figure it will be so close that I have no nails left to chew by the time the game clock expires, or or Tigers will play lights out early and MSU will make it look respectable in the end. Since my nails are nearly down to the quick already, I'll go with the second option.

AU 45, MSU 34

45 - 24 good guys. I was impressed by MSU's win against LSU and A&M but we have seen what LSU's situation is and A&M also has a freshman QB and not a whole lot of defense. A&M's claim to fame so far has been lighting up South Carolina, another struggling team. MSU's other wins we're blowouts against USM, UAB and S. AL., 3 very weak teams that any SEC team, including Vandy, would blow out. I'm not minimizing the challenge today, they have a lot of momentum, will have a home crowd behind them, and look to be a very complete team with a great QB leading them. I just think our depth and experience on the big stage will bring us through. We will probably have some trouble running early in the game but if Nick can hit Duke and Coates with some big throws it will open things up.

Orginally went 38-20,but their back 7 besides middle lb w mckinney and brown just bad,no depht. Texas A and M isnt going to finish ranked.South Carolina win looks weak,Arkansas blew it,we killed them outside of bad 2nd Q. We no longer have a defense like the aggies. Kenny Hill isnt Johnny Manziel. Just like South Carolina,LSU never should of been ranked,State hangs hat on beating two very young teams,that got over ranked. I think the SEC is overrated this year. I thought LSU,S Car, UGA,Mizzou,Tex AM should of never been ranked in preseason polls.I think we win 52-17 now. I knew season was gonna run through the two mississipi teams. I think Alabama just average,if Driskel didnt suck, Florida would of won he missed wide open recievers all day. Ole Miss only team with a defense rest of the way. That game worries me, take way Prescott legs all Auburn gotta do. Are secondary way more talented and deeper than their reciever core.

HOLY lack of grammar,spelling and punctuation. try dictionary.com wow...

I respect a good drunken post. Should be graded on a curve..

I'm okay with stream of conscious posting as long as you can figure it out. I understood this one completely .

45 - 24 good guys. I was impressed by MSU's win against LSU and A&M but we have seen what LSU's situation is and A&M also has a freshman QB and not a whole lot of defense. A&M's claim to fame so far has been lighting up South Carolina, another struggling team. MSU's other wins we're blowouts against USM, UAB and S. AL., 3 very weak teams that any SEC team, including Vandy, would blow out. I'm not minimizing the challenge today, they have a lot of momentum, will have a home crowd behind them, and look to be a very complete team with a great QB leading them. I just think our depth and experience on the big stage will bring us through. We will probably have some trouble running early in the game but if Nick can hit Duke and Coates with some big throws it will open things up.

Their game vs. UAB I wouldn't consider a blowout. UAB actually had more total yards than MSU in the game and it was only a 13 point win.

I'm sill puzzled why so many here have Mississippi State scoring 28 or more on our defense (not referencing quote above just overall observation). I just don't see that at all. The most we've given up all season was 21 vs. Arkansas in the first game of the season. I just don't see MSU scoring much against our defense.

Archived