Larry Blakeney set to retire

cooltigger21

Ive heard they have interest in Craig. I am an alumni of Troy, still live nearby and have a few connections to the program. I've heard Dameyune, as well as eddie gran, frank wilson and even rush propst mentioned as possibilities.

Ive heard they have interest in Craig. I am an alumni of Troy, still live nearby and have a few connections to the program. I've heard Dameyune, as well as eddie gran, frank wilson and even rush propst mentioned as possibilities.

Troy can do much better than Rush Probst, IMO.

Troy can do much better than Rush Probst, IMO.

Wonder if Kirby is a possibility. He might see the handwriting on the wall at seasons end and decide that now is the time go take a head coaching job. Whether they would have any interest I don't know.

lame kitten may well be available at season's end... :jossun:

Troy's win record has slipped down in the last couple of years. They also remained in the Sun Belt while a lot of the other Sun Belt schools moved up to Conference USA. Going to take some work

Ive heard Bobo as well but didnt think that was very realistic, therefore didnt include him. I too hope Propst isnt the hire. There is no reason Troy couldn't have a successful program such as Arkansas State.

Ive heard Bobo as well but didnt think that was very realistic, therefore didnt include him. I too hope Propst isnt the hire. There is no reason Troy couldn't have a successful program such as Arkansas State.

Troy's hey day is over imo. They don't get players out of Mobile like they used to. They, like Southern Miss, are suffering somewhat because of South Alabama. South gets the soso players in the southern part of the state that USM and Troy used to feed off of. I look for South to replace Troy as far as having decent teams. If it were me, I know Id rather live near the coast rather than bfe Troy.

Archived