Poor ole Pawwl.

AuCivilEng1

I decided to tune in and watch the Monday meltdown for some laughs and this guy is clearly troubled. He keeps bringing up Colin Cowherd's comments about Bama's dynasty being over and almost trying to reassure himself that it isn't by asking everyone what they think.

Without Saban and Turdville he would be a bug on a windshield by now. He owes a lot to Updyke and Allybama....

Without Saban and Turdville he would be a bug on a windshield by now. He owes a lot to Updyke and Allybama....

^^ This ^^ Life is better for him when Bama is winning. It's his job.

What's he going to say if Arky beats Bama this weekend. Not likely to happen of course. I predict a city will burn down if they drop 2 straight in the regular season.

^^ This ^^ Life is better for him when Bama is winning. It's his job.

In all honesty he does just as good. Those people never shut up. He knows how to push their buttons. He'll find something whether it's Auburn or Tennessee or something to rile them up and get them to tune in and call in. Hell he'll say it's over and they'll never be good again and that'll get them going. Meanwhile he laughs all the way to the bank.

phyllis

Yep. What a class act. I'm really starting to like Coherd. That guy sees through the Bama media blinders and really lets that fan base have it.

What's he going to say if Arky beats Bama this weekend. Not likely to happen of course. I predict a city will burn down if they drop 2 straight in the regular season.

Oh, please please please! That would be awesome.

phyllis

Yep. What a class act. I'm really starting to like Coherd. That guy sees through the Bama media blinders and really lets that fan base have it.

i like em cuz we have a common interest: Trolling bama fans Trolololol

phyllis

i like em cuz we have a common interest: Trolling bama fans Trolololol

Since Pauly went national on ESPN, the whole country is being exposed to these people. People thought we were making this stuff up but now they see it for themselves.

I'm not hating on Paul so much, since he is on the SEC network he is not as bias. He seems to be reasonable. His show is annoying because of the callers and I wish the Auburn fan Charles from Roanoke would actually stop calling the show like he says he will

There are 40 plus hours per week of the sec network that I pay for but cannot watch. The 4 hour per day finebama show and what ever time espn puts him on other shows. I change the channel if he appears.

all the blame will be on kiffin, is my guess, deserved or not, he will be the scapegoat.

We've seen this in the past...head coaches have difficulty changing their basic nature.

We quickly recall that guys like Chiz, Nutt and probably Saban (and most others) "think" they want to go up speed or make some significant change in their offense...but when crunch time comes, they revert to form. I'm not going to blame Kiffin's offensive scheme....much as the guy disgusts me....but this is probably on Saban who won't turn LK loose.

all the blame will be on kiffin, is my guess, deserved or not, he will be the scapegoat.

We've seen this in the past...head coaches have difficulty changing their basic nature.

We quickly recall that guys like Chiz, Nutt and probably Saban (and most others) "think" they want to go up speed or make some significant change in their offense...but when crunch time comes, they revert to form. I'm not going to blame Kiffin's offensive scheme....much as the guy disgusts me....but this is probably on Saban who won't turn LK loose.

What is so funny is that, previous to Saturday, Saban himself said he had wanted to open up the offense. He said his coordinators wouldn't do it.

Just FYI - UAT losing this week will be better for his show than if they win. People tune in to hear the meltdowns and considering how popular the bams have become with rants, a loss will add more listeners than a win. Bammers will tune in regardless of the outcome.

Listening to Pawwl on the radio is one thing, watching him on tv for four hours a day is another. He is way overexposed. I'm wondering how long people will keep tuning in to this.

Listening to Pawwl on the radio is one thing, watching him on tv for four hours a day is another. He is way overexposed. I'm wondering how long people will keep tuning in to this.

People tuned in to watch Jerry Springer for years.

Archived