I'm Taking Cowbells With Me!

AUenginerd

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should all take some portable air horns......

Along with the cowbells, yelling through a few thousand of these should do the trick. Especially the ones that have the built-in air raid sirens.

13042_1.JPG

If anybody says anything, just tell them it's tradition.

Does anyone think our stadium on third down is louder than miss states cowbells? What is the name of the visitors third down piped in music they play anyway at Jordan hare? It really fires up the fans

I can see the refs penalizing us for artificial noise makers if we all brought cow bells to the game.

Would love to see the announcement to the crowd declaring cowbells illegal in MSU stadium. Worth a 15 yard penalty!

If the visiting fans followed the SEC rules, it should be allowed. We are after all just honoring their cherished tradition.

Actually that could be quite a business in Starkville. Renting cowbells to visiting fans as they arrive.

That said, I don't remember ever seeing MooState fans with them at JHS.

If the visiting fans followed the SEC rules, it should be allowed. We are after all just honoring their cherished tradition.

Actually that could be quite a business in Starkville. Renting cowbells to visiting fans as they arrive.

That said, I don't remember ever seeing MooState fans with them at JHS.

Not sure about JHS, but my husband confiscated a few of them at BDS. He would give them back at the end of the game but they had their orders to confiscate them.

I didn't think people would actually take me serious...

Believe it or not but the same idea was plastered over on the AUC 247 board today and it was a very popular idea.

I love the idea of AU fans taking cowbells to MSU. I wish it could be widely adopted for this week.

Did the "ring responsibly" crap from a couple years ago just go away? It seems like MSU fans never obliged so the SEC just gave up on enforcement efforts. Is the school fined each week like they should be? (I'm sure not...)

Did the "ring responsibly" crap from a couple years ago just go away? It seems like MSU fans never obliged so the SEC just gave up on enforcement efforts. Is the school fined each week like they should be? (I'm sure not...)

I came here to ask the same question after seeing a replay of the MSU-A&M game.

The artificial noise definitely seems to be an advantage other schools aren't afforded.

The artificial noise definitely seems to be an advantage other schools aren't afforded.

That is why it's time to repay the "favor" Since they like them so much let's give them a taste in their stadium.

That is why it's time to repay the "favor" Since they like them so much let's give them a taste in their stadium.

Agreed. If they confiscate them.....well I tried. I'm not going to miss the game over some petty rule that they selectively enforce for their own advantage.

Archived