I'm Taking Cowbells With Me!

AUenginerd

This is so sad. We heard great stories of fans who said both sides were respectful of each other. You can go and look anywhere on this board and see that the Auburn fans gave "congratulations" and "game well played" to the MSU team. We have focused on our own areas that need work, rather than try to tear down and insult the other team. Some folks even said they were happy for the success the Mississippi schools were having. And then one immature fan from the other school has to come on here and act like a jerk and embarrass his school. You know, YOU should be the one who is embarrassed after this game "get real", not Auburn fans. Grow up.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if all Auburn fans should have our own Cowbells and use them starting with next weeks game. We could call them Tigerbells

So how you guys doin' with those cowbells you bought? Or did you toss them in the dumpsters on the way out of the cracker box Davis Wade Stadium, home of the nations top ranked team these days. I tell you what I'll do to help you out. If you still have your cowbells in working order, I'll buy them off you for half what you paid for them...huh...how's that ? I'm gonna paint them bad boys with a shiny coat of maroon and put on some nice MSU Bulldog stickers and sell them for nice money outside of that same David Wade stadium at their next home game. A man gotta make some cash you know. Hey you guys shouldn't feel too bad. You had Cam Newton a few years ago that you were able to lure away from Dan Mullen. Then Dan Mullen plucked Dak right out from under Les Miles nose. The times they are a changin'. It's become obvious that having the 80 or 100 thousand seat stadium and drawing all the 4 and 5 star recruits doesn't guarantee you to have the best team. The staff at MSU is beating people with 3 star recruits, many from small rural school that probably used things like logs or sandbags in their weight training. All the SEC schools can now afford the best facilities, your advantages there are gone now. The big swing factors now are getting those blessed few special players that have the gifts of "never quit attitude", "relentless devotion to training and practicing as you play", "smart enough to keep your nose clean...no dope, no signing for $", and those are the easy, teachable aspects. The biggest swing factors are getting those rare players .that are big enough and smart enough to both know how to make pinpoint passes, recognize defenses, and just flat run over people. It seems there's been 3 of those in recent years: Tebow, Cam, and now Dak. Hmm...what do all 3 of those players have in common? I suspect the next big, strong, smart, multi-threat quarterback out there somewhere is looking at one university in particular...oh, and it ain't Auburn. It's been fun....GET REAL

Somebody please clean up the dog poop.

By the way smart guy, see ya in Jordan Hare next season.

So how you guys doin' with those cowbells you bought? Or did you toss them in the dumpsters on the way out of the cracker box Davis Wade Stadium, home of the nations top ranked team these days. I tell you what I'll do to help you out. If you still have your cowbells in working order, I'll buy them off you for half what you paid for them...huh...how's that ? I'm gonna paint them bad boys with a shiny coat of maroon and put on some nice MSU Bulldog stickers and sell them for nice money outside of that same David Wade stadium at their next home game. A man gotta make some cash you know. Hey you guys shouldn't feel too bad. You had Cam Newton a few years ago that you were able to lure away from Dan Mullen. Then Dan Mullen plucked Dak right out from under Les Miles nose. The times they are a changin'. It's become obvious that having the 80 or 100 thousand seat stadium and drawing all the 4 and 5 star recruits doesn't guarantee you to have the best team. The staff at MSU is beating people with 3 star recruits, many from small rural school that probably used things like logs or sandbags in their weight training. All the SEC schools can now afford the best facilities, your advantages there are gone now. The big swing factors now are getting those blessed few special players that have the gifts of "never quit attitude", "relentless devotion to training and practicing as you play", "smart enough to keep your nose clean...no dope, no signing for $", and those are the easy, teachable aspects. The biggest swing factors are getting those rare players .that are big enough and smart enough to both know how to make pinpoint passes, recognize defenses, and just flat run over people. It seems there's been 3 of those in recent years: Tebow, Cam, and now Dak. Hmm...what do all 3 of those players have in common? I suspect the next big, strong, smart, multi-threat quarterback out there somewhere is looking at one university in particular...oh, and it ain't Auburn. It's been fun....GET REAL

Aren't you just a PEACH. >:D

Hey Starkvegas cowbell boy. Enjoy this year while it lasts, because once its over Dan Mullen will jump ship and head to Florida and your school will be left in the dumpster again, Meanwhile, you will continue to be dominated by Ole Miss for the next 15 years or so, because, unlike Mullen, Freeze actually loves the school he coaches for and doesn't see it as a stepping stone. So enjoy your two weeks of fame because it won't last long.

If the Florida job comes open after this year. Miss. State will be in a major hurt.

Agreed. Every Florida alumni/fan I know down here says they would kill for Mullen. Foley knows this would be a great rebound hire.

You win a big game agains a rival and then you try to make up for years of bottom dwelling by trash talking. You have an excellent football team this year and I wish them luck. To this point, they have shown far more class than you have.

...I'd say act like you've been there before, but you haven't. :punk:

You win a big game agains a rival and then you try to make up for years of bottom dwelling by trash talking. You have an excellent football team this year and I wish them luck. To this point, they have shown far more class than you have.

...I'd say act like you've been there before, but you haven't. :punk:

Boom!

It sure as hell wouldn't be msu. If you think that, the ONE year of success has made you seriously delusional. MSU is 6-0 at this point this year, right? Well congrats. MSU is still over 25 games UNDER .500 in its history. Newsflash, ONE year of success does not and will not change much. MSU will still be a bottom feeder program. Big time recruits will still go to uat, Auburn, Ole Miss, LSU, Arkansas over MSU. Mullen has sucked before Prescott and he'll suck after prescott.

Archived