Nah, liberal/democrats aren't nutjobs!

AUisAll

You got to remember that humans are the ones destroying the planet. It was so much better before humans inhabited it. You'll find these same people at a Climate march or a civil rights rally or any other liberal cause of the day. They believe in population control.

You got to remember that humans are the ones destroying the planet. It was so much better before humans inhabited it. You'll find these same people at a Climate march or a civil rights rally or any other liberal cause of the day. They believe in population control.

And apparently she is doing her part for "population control" by making herself look so ugly no man would ever want to give her his seed.

:puke:

And apparently she is doing her part for "population control" by making herself look so ugly no man would ever want to give her his seed.

LMAO. You owe me a keyboard.

Thank you... Thank you very much. Don't forget to tip your waitresses.

:cool:

Animals are tasty... they can pry my Byron's from my cold dead hands. Meat, poultry, fish, dairy, eggs... that is like my diet.

See, I'm right wing conservative when it come to eating specific animals. I also think its just fine for people to hunt, but I prefer they use the animal and are not in just for the purpose of a trophy.

Btw, yes I am accusing Byron's of making good BBQ..... or starting a rumor that it is good... guess it depends.

Seriously? You think that was funny? :-\

Archived