Nuclear Fusion Breakthrough by Lockheed

Whatever happened to the car that would run on just water?

Physics doesn't work that way. That was just woo.

I remember reading some kind of story about it a while ago.

It was bunk. Extracting energy from water requires more energy than it produces.

I remember reading some kind of story about it a while ago.

It was bunk. Extracting energy from water requires more energy than it produces.

May have been the cold fusion claim by two researchers back in the late 1980s. No one successfully recreated the test results including the two researchers.

I'm both surprised and ecstatic that controlled nuclear fusion is possible in my lifetime. The possibilities!

May have been the cold fusion claim by two researchers back in the late 1980s. No one successfully recreated the test results including the two researchers.

I'd bet money it was that HHO gas bunk.

Whatever happened to the car that would run on just water?

Physics doesn't work that way. That was just woo.

A freind of mine who is a sort of a tinkerer came up with a little homemade thing that he put on his car. It worked. I don't know if it was 100% or if it ran along with the gas too. It was very crude and certainly not workable on a large scale basis, but you never know what will be possible. I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility at some point.

A freind of mine who is a sort of a tinkerer came up with a little homemade thing that he put on his car. It worked. I don't know if it was 100% or if it ran along with the gas too. It was very crude and certainly not workable on a large scale basis, but you never know what will be possible. I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility at some point.

Not doubting you, but I don't see how it would be possible. Water is a very stable molecule.

Not doubting you, but I don't see how it would be possible. Water is a very stable molecule.

it was in the newspaper about 4years ago. He was from hartselle i think. Haven't heard anything on it in a while.

Archived