Jameis Winston Shaving Points?

around4ever

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this story is going to gain more traction and, if true, be the ultimate undoing of famous jameis.

There's just so much ugliness surrounding JW. He can't be innocent of all of it. Normal law abiding people don't have these kinds of disturbing rumors following them around because they aren't involved in criminal behavior. There's a darkness about JW and his behavior that keeps popping up.....there must be a reason for that.

It's called thinking you are above the law. He has had so much given to him over the past two years. He could not handle it. He thinks the world is his and he can do no wrong.

I think this story is going to gain more traction and, if true, be the ultimate undoing of famous jameis.

There's just so much ugliness surrounding JW. He can't be innocent of all of it. Normal law abiding people don't have these kinds of disturbing rumors following them around because they aren't involved in criminal behavior. There's a darkness about JW and his behavior that keeps popping up.....there must be a reason for that.

It's called thinking you are above the law. He has had so much given to him over the past two years. He could not handle it. He thinks the world is his and he can do no wrong.

He's been right so far....definitely went to the best school for him....Coach Jimbo defending him all along the way and school admin pretty much gutless on these issues. ...and NCAA toothless right now and he will likely be out of FSU before it all hits the fan.

All he has to do is survive 2 more months which should be pretty easy with people stonewalling for him.

He's been right so far....definitely went to the best school for him....Coach Jimbo defending him all along the way and school admin pretty much gutless on these issues. ...and NCAA toothless right now and he will likely be out of FSU before it all hits the fan.

All he has to do is survive 2 more months which should be pretty easy with people stonewalling for him.

He can survive the college football season but if this all turns out to be true he can forget about playing in the NFL. He will be looking at prison.

He can survive the college football season but if this all turns out to be true he can forget about playing in the NFL. He will be looking at prison.

Could be true but he doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who looks at the long range implications of his actions....mostly seems to live by his impulses of the moment judging by some of the offenses he has been alleged to commit.

Could be true but he doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who looks at the long range implications of his actions....mostly seems to live by his impulses of the moment judging by some of the offenses he has been alleged to commit.

Oh no doubt. That's why he has all of these things swirling about him. He also has been coddled and shielded from any responsibility so he thinks he's above the law. I usually don't like seeing people with great talent fail on such an epic level but with his arrogant attitude, I have no problem wishing him a hard fall.

Jameis reminds me a lot of a program to the north that we all know....

I'd like to know where does a college student get 5K from to lay a bet? I should've attended UAB!

Yeah, and had front the cash to the bookie prior to placing the bet. Weird huh?

Certainly is.

"If" it's legit.....he done!

Well more stuff just keeps coming back up about this. I am guessing it is true. There is a lot of other stuff he has in his past I am thinking as well.

It's probably true but I doubt there is enough strong proof to give Winston the boot. It's like he's Mr. Untouchable no matter what...barely escapes. I don't see this situation being any different.

Even if he doesn't hit prison, you are right on the NFL. No way they will touch someone with a point shaving background.

I don't doubt the point shaving btw, I just doubt the instant messenger bit. But he could be that dumb.

Well more stuff just keeps coming back up about this. I am guessing it is true. There is a lot of other stuff he has in his past I am thinking as well.

It's probably true but I doubt there is enough strong proof to give Winston the boot. It's like he's Mr. Untouchable no matter what...barely escapes. I don't see this situation being any different.

As far as FSU, the NCAA and even the justice system in the state of Florida he certainly is untouchable. FBI is another matter entirely. The same thing applies with the Title IX business. Feds could hammer FSU over this.

Think this could be legit??

http://dystnow.com/2...and-chris-rabb/

If it is, I would imagine Feds would seize phones/computers/devices and see what all they could find.

This article makes such huge claims that it has to be a joke. No way someone can publish that and not be worried about Winston's crazy lawyer suing the crap out of them. Plus the fact that, if true, Winston better be growing eyes in the back of his head.

I'd like to know where does a college student get 5K from to lay a bet? I should've attended UAB!

If the bet was placed by Rabb AND Winston, they got it from the same place Todd Gurley got $3K.

In my mind this all seems like a play by the Winston camp to deflect the other accusations by way of "reductio ad absurdum." That is, his lawyer is spreading a negative rumor he knows is false in order to make the case that the world has it in for Jameis. And, thus, all the other accusations are false... Following the lawyer's logic.

If the bet was placed by Rabb AND Winston, they got it from the same place Todd Gurley got $3K.

In my mind this all seems like a play by the Winston camp to deflect the other accusations by way of "reductio ad absurdum." That is, his lawyer is spreading a negative rumor he knows is false in order to make the case that the world has it in for Jameis. And, thus, all the other accusations are false... Following the lawyer's logic.

You're giving these people way too much credit.

Has there been even one somewhat credible media outlet to run this story? Just one blip from an established newspaper or TV station? Have any of the idiotic hacks picked it up yet? Thamel/Thayer/Mandel/Dodd/Forde/Travis?

As far as FSU, the NCAA and even the justice system in the state of Florida he certainly is untouchable. FBI is another matter entirely. The same thing applies with the Title IX business. Feds could hammer FSU over this.

Could..true....but i'll have to see it to believe it when it comes to Mr. Untouchable.

Could..true....but i'll have to see it to believe it when it comes to Mr. Untouchable.

The FBI isn't going to give him special treatment and lay off just because he's Jameis Winston, quarterback of FSU. Whether this is something they consider worth their time or not I don't know but that would come because of a low priority compared to other matters they are involved with.

I'm not saying the FBI would give him special treatment. My opinion has to do with your last sentence in that I'm sure the FBI has larger and more important concerns to probe into than JW. Esp. if there is not enough circumstantial evidence to do so. If that becomes available to them to investigate then fine but I would hope they are dealing with more important matters.

It could. It would depend on how far it goes. If it is widespread they might take a look at it. If it was just these two probably not. I don't recall them getting involved with the basketball player at Auburn a couple of years ago. I know the NFL will take a long hard look at this. That is the most likely venue for sorting this out. If they even smell that this is true he may not be allowed to enter the league.

Archived