FSU vs Boston College

BigSammyK

Tied at 10 with 5:30 left in the 2nd quarter. I'm sure FSU ends up winning this game but I have a decent amount of faith that Georgia Tech can knock them the hell off of their podium in the ACC Championship game.

That trick play that BC called was just so stupid. I don't understand that at all.

The QB draw on 3rd down was just as bad.

At least it kept the clock running. They'd been gashing FSU for 3-4 yards on about every play that whole drive with the clock running. I can understand some sort of play action but they didn't need to go to a trick play action throwback to the qb.

FSU squeaks out another close win over a cupcake. Go figure.

That trick play that BC called was just so stupid. I don't understand that at all.

Yeah, that is one of those that if it does work, everybody says "what a great call" but when it doesn't work, it was "so stupid".

The QB draw on 3rd down was just as bad.

At least it kept the clock running. They'd been gashing FSU for 3-4 yards on about every play that whole drive with the clock running. I can understand some sort of play action but they didn't need to go to a trick play action throwback to the qb.

I think they wouldve had a better result handing it off like they were earlier in the drive instead of running the draw

They said it is a 15 yard penalty, a no call.. This dude has no sense of shame or sense of consequence. I really am afraid of what could happen when he finally doesn't get his way.

Interesting that most of the ESPN guys I saw kinda passed it off...."boys will be boys".....but if the ref had a set, he would have tossed the flag...not saying put him out of the game but JW actually struggled with the ref who initially resisted ....JMO.

PS....if I were Nick...don't think I would try that...

I don't really understand how the announcers can just laugh at this. This attitude is exactly why Winston has a problem functioning in a society with rules. He is never held accountable. What if this was the championship game, does a flag get thrown at that time? Is this going to be acceptable in the nfl? So does that now mean that it is not a penalty to push the official for doing his job? Where is the point when you can now illegally snap the ball? This is clearly a double standard in how Winston is being treated compared to his peers. The official was scared to throw the flag because it would potentially make a huge difference in a critical game and time, with playoff implications on the line.

Interesting that most of the ESPN guys I saw kinda passed it off...."boys will be boys".....but if the ref had a set, he would have tossed the flag...not saying put him out of the game but JW actually struggled with the ref who initially resisted ....JMO.

PS....if I were Nick...don't think I would try that...

You are correct. If Nick did this he would be penalized and ejected.

Archived