FSU vs Boston College

BigSammyK

IMO the official should not be allowed to refree another game this year, period! His decision not to throw a flag was strictly based on FSU and not on the rules.

Missed the play. Never saw anything like that before. JW's just doing what he does, what ever it takes to win. Refs absolutely would have tossed the flag on any other player, no doubt.

Fans of FSU will just yap ' Haters gonna hate ' and dismiss it as yet another attempt to take a shot at the champ.

What I noted as the winning FG was made - empty seats. LOTS of them. If this were Miami, maybe I could understand. But this was FSU's own house ! I'm gonna guess that he students were already gone for break , but hell. When will FSU ever have a 26 game unbeaten streak ?

Not in their life times, I'll bet.

Even worse than JW pushing the ref is Jimbo defending it by saying it was not intentional. What a lying, win at all cost moron.

Yeah. That's a total joke. It was OBVIOUSLY intentional and it should have been a 15 yard penalty AND EJECTION. I can't believe the official that got pushed nor the white hat didn't throw the flag. Anybody else and there would have been flags all over the field.

Even worse than JW pushing the ref is Jimbo defending it by saying it was not intentional. What a lying, win at all cost moron.

Yeah. That's a total joke. It was OBVIOUSLY intentional and it should have been a 15 yard penalty AND EJECTION. I can't believe the official that got pushed nor the white hat didn't throw the flag. Anybody else and there would have been flags all over the field.

Unintentional?!! How can Winston and Jimbo say that with a straight face?!! He looks right at him and shoves him not once but TWICE as he's trying to get under center!

The grown men, whom are supposed to be professional officials (not the college kids) needed to throw the flag and make the suspension.

It is obvious Winston won't stop and Jimbo will do nothing about his actions. Now the grown, professional men, of the ACC, and NCAA need to step in and do something about this.

I can't believe with everything else that has went on with this kid, there has not even been any kind of a statement from the ACC nor NCAA as of today? This is front page news all over the country, and the silence from the ACC and NCAA is very loud!

The grown men, whom are supposed to be professional officials (not the college kids) needed to throw the flag and make the suspension.

It is obvious Winston won't stop and Jimbo will do nothing about his actions. Now the grown, professional men, of the ACC, and NCAA need to step in and do something about this.

I can't believe with everything else that has went on with this kid, there has not even been any kind of a statement from the ACC nor NCAA as of today? This is front page news all over the country, and the silence from the ACC and NCAA is very loud!

If the ACC or NCAA addresses this publicly in any way it is likely to not be on a sunday..just saying. I would expect something tomorrow If they do anything at all. Sooner or later someone higher than FSU is going to have to step in and do something about winston. Clearly, fsu is only interested in defending him, enabling him and condoning his repetitive disruptive actions both on and off the field. He's a cancer to the game and he needs to be cut out of it.

The only thing the ACC has going for itself is FSU and Jamies. Officials there will do nothing to damage them....I mean, just look at what they have not done to UNC-Ch over their academic scandal.....like it never happened.

The ACC is a joke in football and the leadership is gutless.

The only thing the ACC has going for itself is FSU and Jamies. Officials there will do nothing to damage them....I mean, just look at what they have not done to UNC-Ch over their academic scandal.....like it never happened.

The NCAA needs to step in then. Completely gutless, ignorant decision on the ACC's part.

Incidental and insignificant. That is not exactly what I saw. It looked very intentional and significant enough that the Guard who he pushed the Official into turned around to see what was going on. Gutless decision by the ACC. They are no better than Jimbo, FSU and the Tallahassee PD.

He should have been flagged, period. Danny kannell is a joke for trying to say if it were tebow we would be saying how much of a competitor he is. U can not put your hands on an official. That official should have told that kid punk to hit the showers for that push

The NCAA needs to step in then. Completely gutless, ignorant decision on the ACC's part.

They absolutely do. Something has to be done about this kids behavior. I'm extremely surprised the ACC even released a statement on this today. I figured they would wait until tomorrow if they said anything at all. The state of Florida has a law on the books that you get arrested if you touch an official, yet the ACC passes this off as "incidental"? Sorry but that sure doesn't jive with the video everybody across the country saw yesterday. The official had to catch himself against another player or he would have been knocked to the ground. Unbelievable.

I'm looking forward to seeing Georgia Tech run all over FSU in a couple weeks. Hopefully Florida will get some good shots in on Winston next week.

They absolutely do. Something has to be done about this kids behavior. I'm extremely surprised the ACC even released a statement on this today. I figured they would wait until tomorrow if they said anything at all. The state of Florida has a law on the books that you get arrested if you touch an official, yet the ACC passes this off as "incidental"? Sorry but that sure doesn't jive with the video everybody across the country saw yesterday. The official had to catch himself against another player or he would have been knocked to the ground. Unbelievable.

The ref has since minimized it-- probably because if he now states it warranted a flag he has to explain why one wasn't thrown. I've never seen anything so blatant and obvious that wasn't called.

The ref has since minimized it-- probably because if he now states it warranted a flag he has to explain why one wasn't thrown. I've never seen anything so blatant and obvious that wasn't called.

He probably would get a demotion and not be assigned to the high profile games too. I wouldn't be surprised if someone talked to him about this.

This is why you can't have League Referee's. Its like having politicians voting for their own raises or on campaign reform. Its like having cops investigate their own homicides from their ranks.

The ACC decision is going to be self serving because they can't afford to lose out on the final 4 by disciplining a star on a top 4 team. Same as how top ranked teams in conference play in the SEC seem to get a lot of favorable calls.

Need to start an NCAA referee pool with the leagues putting in their money to pay for the refs. Also time for the refs to be full time employee's since there is so much money involved in the sport.

Archived