Beat Bama

tigerbrotha12

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jonathan Mincy vs. Amari Cooper.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ouch

First we are not playing at their house we are playing at out second home JH West (7-2). Second uat is only three bad calls from being a six and four team. Don't know what folks are talking about them being dominant. Other than sisters of the poor and TAM they have struggled in every game including WV. TAM changed QBs before they got to us, so we didn't get a chance to play thrill hill who after the USC game started throwing interceptions to everyone that would take one. We curb stomped LSU and Arky and they barely won. We beat OM and they lost and both of us played at OM. As I said the other day in the 5 common opponents we averaged 37 points again to their 23. We gave up 20 points per game to their 13. This team might have lost focus the last few weeks but they still have the ability to beat any team in the country. AU wins this by two scores. Mark it down. WDE

Agree, Beat Bama, I'll take a win by any score.

Jonathan Mincy vs. Amari Cooper.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope it's JJ guarding him. If mincy is on him, cooper will win the heisman

Pass rush is my main concern in this game. I think this is the game where we lean towards that rhino package. With Lambert possibly out I don't see us getting much pass rush so put Gabe out wide and bracket Cooper. Monty has got to have one of his big games and at least don't let Sims get comfortable.

AU can definitely win this game and I think they will. If it was me, I would putt JJ as the starting QB and use Nick in the slot on offense and put him to cover Amari Copper on defense.

One of life's truly special experiences is singing AUBURN''s version of Rammer Jammer within the confines of Bryunt Denny Tubby Stadium. I've been blessed to loose my voice there a few times. The looks on the gumps faces are burned into my mind.

I have seldom felt worse about a game.

I revert you to the years of 2008 and 2012.

i have been alive 41 years. those two are among the very worst. we have a very good team that has regressed for some reason. i had a similar feeling in 09 but we stepped up and made it a game. i hope i am wrong but cant talk smack. if we win i might get fired, i will be hard to contain at work.

Pass rush is my main concern in this game. I think this is the game where we lean towards that rhino package. With Lambert possibly out I don't see us getting much pass rush so put Gabe out wide and bracket Cooper. Monty has got to have one of his big games and at least don't let Sims get comfortable.

We need to do like we did against Arkie and put Swain in while Cass lines up as a DE. He can get it done there.

Sims is not as accurate on the move and if he runs we need to light him up even if he gets big yards on his feet. Bama will be mostly one dimensional with Coker at QB.

If we don't do this, I see no way we out score them.

No doubt from me. I know they can do it. Let's blow up twitter with #BeatBama. It would be nice to see that trending in B'ham.

As I wrote last week the only way we win is totally different game plan. We have to score on every drive. No punting. To do that JJ at QB, ditch the H Back, 2 backs sets CAP and RT/CG, Bray (without the fumbling), Ray, and Davis as primary receivers, and make two or three changes on OL. Samford was dominating our line both sides for 1 1/2 quarters. Tide would have been up 4 touchdowns by then. Not much we can do about the defense at this point but we have to do better on OL. Unfortunately we know changes will not be made. CGM is a lot more stubborn than I thought he would be as a HC. Samford was pulling out all stops, trick plays and formations and such and it worked for a while. We won't do that of course. We expect to win by just executing the same schemes better with fewer mistakes (offense and defense).

CGM needs to go back and study The Ol Ball Coach''s approach to his game against us this year. Balls to the wall, 4 downs to make 10. Force some life back Into this team.

Agree - Gus needs to play bammer the way Spurrier played us - nothing to lose - foot on the pedal for 4 downs. If we lose we lose, but have the guys fight like they never have before. Also wouldn't hurt to call Coach Dye into the locker room and have him question their manhood. Look them into their eyes and put a direct challenge to them. He was good at that.

Seriously, bammer has Nick Marshall down. They know how to defend him now - only JJ can win this game. Did you see him stand in the pocket and throw that ball last Saturday. Now, he is going to be a QB! Don't get me wrong - NM needs to be out there in some capacity, but I am afraid his read option will not work any better against bammer than it did against GA.

I look forward to continuing what's become a time-honored tradition: offering a postgame prayer for all the Bammer wives, that they might make it through the night unharmed by their Natty-light guzzling, mullet sporting suitors.

Well, here's a question for Stat: how many times as Auburn won this game as the underdog? It seems we've done this more than a few times.

If we have enough focus as we do talent, we can do this again.

If we come out throwing wr screen passes two times in a row for two consecutive series we will probably end up down 21-0

Well, here's a question for Stat: how many times as Auburn won this game as the underdog? It seems we've done this more than a few times.

If we have enough focus as we do talent, we can do this again.

The best team almost always wins in this series. Not the betting favorite necessarily but the best team. People love to say "Anything can happen" which is true but big upsets are pretty rare in this AU-UA series. Unfortunately, particularly over the past few weeks, it's obvious that Bammer is the better team.

The ignorance in this thread is hilarious. Bench our senior QB for JJ. JJ for qb with Marshall at DB which he hasnt played in 3 years. Look, like it or not, NICK MARSHALL gives us the best chance to win. Bama doesnt do well with zone read and fakes. The reason we came back last year, the reason we won the game is on the arm and feet of NICK. We run our offense and get any type of help on the other 2 sides and we can win the game PERIOD

Archived