Per Jay G. Tate

DyeHardAllTheWay

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest its probably their meeting about school, weight schedule and early planning for the bowl game.

killjoy... <_<

Say Muschamp takes over and coaches in the bowl game. That probably isn't enough time to make any significant changes. So, if recruits see him out there with a lousy defense, will that hurt our image? Is it better to wait and make the switch after the bowl game?

I seriously doubt he would coach in the bowl game. He wouldn't have enough time to install his system and I don't think he would want to be apart of someone else's system.

I seriously doubt he would coach in the bowl game. He wouldn't have enough time to install his system and I don't think he would want to be apart of someone else's system.

If Tony Franklin can do it, Boom can. :)

I could see a patchwork, team effort kinda thing between the defensive staff to get through the bowl game with Muschamp around the program and getting acclimated, accessing talent, planning etc. Could also start recruiting.

Boom?!?

I'm hearing the deal is done.

Yeah, I got a late phone call saying this last night. I PM'd a few folks but I had NO confirmation of any sort. I was waiting to hear from you, or someone else with better connections than I have.

WDE, any word on if T-Rob is coming with? I know that won't be decided until after the DC is announced, but the info passed down to me indicated this would be possible...???

If Tony Franklin can do it, Boom can. :)/>

Ugh, that game was such a tease.

I could see a patchwork, team effort kinda thing between the defensive staff to get through the bowl game with Muschamp around the program and getting acclimated, accessing talent, planning etc. Could also start recruiting.

That's my thoughts as well.....I would think they may let Garner take over in the interim for the bowl game and go ahead and bring in Muschamp for assessment, etc.....and he can put his two cents in as well. I don't think Gus would just hand the defense over to Muschamp at this point with such a short time frame before the bowl game.

Oh, and he can bring TRob with him :)

If Tony Franklin can do it, Boom can. :)/>

Ugh, that game was such a tease.

For real. I remember it looked so strange seeing our players all turn their heads to the side lines to get the plays. And then there was that one designed run by Cox to pick up a big first down. Cox...designed run....hah!

Hate on Franklin but he wasn't the problem he is a good coach

This. The BBQ gang sabotaged Franklin and got Tuberville to side with them.

yep the bbq gang meddled alot with guys like franklin and borges if they didn't see things their way

Archived