You know you love this photoshop ...

RunInRed

I know there is mutual interest and he's at the top of Gus's list ... then again, if you read the interwebz, you know that too. ;)

Some people don't like his foul mouth and antics, but I LOVE it! #ManCrush

GusChamp, perfect.

Somebody has to put that on a shirt.

I remember those "fear the stache" shirts were pretty popular. I say let's whoa up a little.

I like Coach Boom! When I coached I was a lot like him without as many F bombs.....not good for high school and middle school ears. :)

GusChamp, perfect.

Somebody has to put that on a shirt.

I remember those "fear the stache" shirts were pretty popular. I say let's whoa up a little.

Thanks for the painful reminder Weegle. I had forgotten all about those T-shirts.

I like Coach Boom! When I coached I was a lot like him without as many F bombs.....not good for high school and middle school ears. :)

I managed retail like him and got sent to sensitivity training. =p

I like Coach Boom! When I coached I was a lot like him without as many F bombs.....not good for high school and middle school ears. :)/>

I managed retail like him and got sent to sensitivity training. =p

Hilarious post of the month.

Don't tell me you don't want this energy ... this passion ... this defense ...

take all that but NOT his filthy mouth so I want someone else. If he comes and IF he is successsful , maybe he will be gone quickly.

Are there actual coaches in the SEC that don't ever cuss? Honest question because I don't know. :dunno:

I suspect not. Gus seems to try to refrain from that. I think he may have come close or perhaps has a time or two. I don't think he has made it a rule for his coaches although I suspect they try to not do it in his presence.

Are there actual coaches in the SEC that don't ever cuss? Honest question because I don't know. :dunno:

There are quite a few that don't use the very explicit curse words such as the F-bombs, P-words etc...

To think that Auburn coaches on this staff don't curse and use the poop word or damn to vent frustration is clearly not based on reality.

This conversation is all about Boom and his language. Clean up the overly used "mutha...." by him and we can live with the other language.

Archived