Barkley on UAB football

TitanTiger

Technically not Auburn football, but it's Barkley and it's too funny not to share with as many people as possible, so I'm making a temporary exception. I'll move it in a couple of days to the Rivals forum.

"A lot of futures are made through sports, sorry for the city of Birmingham."

Asked if it made him hate the University of Alabama more, Barkley said, "no, if we're lucky, Alabama will fold next."

Technically not Auburn football, but it's Barkley and it's too funny not to share with as many people as possible, so I'm making a temporary exception. I'll move it in a couple of days to the Rivals forum.

Asked if it made him hate the University of Alabama more, Barkley said, "no, if we're lucky, Alabama will fold next."

That last statement is not turrible.

Damn shame the ol Dead Barh still has this much influence. I still can't for the life of me figure out why if he hated bham so much did he want his carcus buried here. Seems to me he would wanted a huge hounds tooth hat shaped mausoleum outside the turds stadium.

You're so right, Charles.

Damn shame the ol Dead Barh still has this much influence. I still can't for the life of me figure out why if he hated bham so much did he want his carcus buried here. Seems to me he would wanted a huge hounds tooth hat shaped mausoleum outside the turds stadium.

Bear love Bham. It was their 2nd home and they got a lot of talent from there. This all started after he died. Big feud between Gene Bartow and Bear Jr.

Archived