2015 4* OT Chidi Valentine Okeke (LSU signee)

WarEagleAU

Al.com reporting we're in his final 3 but I don't see a thread for him here. Is that because he's projected either Bama or UGA all the way or is this a surprise?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Graci, I didn't look far enough back. His most recent quote is he "idolizes" former Auburn OL Greg Robinson and he "has a great relationship with coach Grimes" noting he feels comfortable in Tuscaloosa and Athens. Nice quote for us, yes? Feel free to merge, sorry.

Is this kid a 2015 or 2016 recruit?

check the thread title man...

Yeah, but if I recall, he was initially thought to be 2016, then got switched to 2015.

Correct, was a Top 100 guy in 16' class...now a 4* in 15'.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When you guys state your opinion about where a recruit will go, be explicit that it is your opinion.

I think that would be a good thing to do. If it's opinion, fine, but say so. If it's out there somewhere on the intrawebs a link would be nice. If it's from the guy that has a hidden microphone in Gus's office, a simple "personal confidential source" is good.

When you guys state your opinion about where a recruit will go, be explicit that it is your opinion.

I think that would be a good thing to do. If it's opinion, fine, but say so. If it's out there somewhere on the intrawebs a link would be nice. If it's from the guy that has a hidden microphone in Gus's office, a simple "personal confidential source" is good.

That's the problem with 95% of the posts, it's opinion, like they some kinda 'crutin gurus, they have"inside" info, when all they have done is read the threads.

When WEAU gives a pick he usually basis it from people in the know so stating it is his opinion is not necessary nor is it needed by anybody because every pick is opinion til the faxes come in and everyone should already know that.

When WEAU gives a pick he usually basis it from people in the know so stating it is his opinion is not necessary nor is it needed by anybody because every pick is opinion til the faxes come in and everyone should already know that.

Glad to see you posting, E!

Archived