New York Grand Jury Does Not Indict Officer in Choking Death

icanthearyou

"In my opinion you loose credibility when you ignore/deny the media's attempt to propagate racism. And by the way, that has zero to do with some stupid analogy. So please spare me from that elementary drivel. Plus, the analogy misses the entire point. Don't get lost homey. Focus."

Don't loose your credibility Homer. You is better then that.

Ironic isn't it. homey was critiquing everyone's use of the Queen's English long before you followed suit. I have noticed, however, with the exception of this glaring faux pas, the critiques are usually invoked only when you're "loosing" based on the lack of merit of your argument.

Kind of glaring aye?

We can't help it if you guys are too lazy to edit your posts.

Thanks for pointing out the error homey, but my hope is you'd focus on the topic and not gloat over such a meaningless misspelled word. I guess even a minor victory at this point is somehow worthwhile to you guys. :dunno:

I didn't point out the error nor am I "gloating" over a miss-spelled word. I constantly make typos (which I usually take the time to correct).

I am making fun of your and Blue's reaction to it. ;D

Seems to me you did kind of fall in line with your boy itch. But I digress from such pettiness. Back on point now. Let's focus.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another opinion.,,,,,not Fox.

http://www.realclear...uth_124882.html

Whether you use Fox numbers or the Real Clear numbers, the same picture is painted and it is not the one portrayed by the MSM. And that my friends is the real point.

The info in that link puts a serious hurting on ichy's obsession with those meanie white police officers hunting down and killing innocent black chiiildren.

"In my opinion you loose credibility when you ignore/deny the media's attempt to propagate racism. And by the way, that has zero to do with some stupid analogy. So please spare me from that elementary drivel. Plus, the analogy misses the entire point. Don't get lost homey. Focus."

Ironic isn't it. homey was critiquing everyone's use of the Queen's English long before you followed suit. I have noticed, however, with the exception of this glaring faux pas, the critiques are usually invoked only when you're "loosing" based on the lack of merit of your argument.

Kind of glaring aye?

Thanks for pointing out the error homey, but my hope is you'd focus on the topic and not gloat over such a meaningless misspelled word. I guess even a minor victory at this point is somehow worthwhile to you guys. :dunno:

I didn't point out the error nor am I "gloating" over a miss-spelled word. I constantly make typos (which I usually take the time to correct).

Seems to me you did kind of fall in line with your boy itch. But I digress from such pettiness. Back on point now. Let's focus.

Yet more irony? :rolleyes:

Whether you use Fox numbers or the Real Clear numbers, the same picture is painted and it is not the one portrayed by the MSM. And that my friends is the real point.

The info in that link puts a serious hurting on ichy's obsession with those meanie white police officers hunting down and killing innocent black chiiildren.

Another example of True Blue tactics. Or maybe that's actually what you "heard" (from the voices in your head)? :-\

Kind of glaring aye?

Focus homey focus. :-\

Stop lying Blue. How many times have I said this is NOT about race? You are a pathetic liar. That is a one reason why I will not waste my time exchanging PMs with you.

Its strange to me to see "conservatives" justifying the death of a man at the hands of the government for what amounts to a trivial case of tax evasion. Russell Kirk, along with so many of our Founding Fathers would be flummoxed.

You saw someone justify a death?

I've seen hundreds do it. Throwing out platitudes like "deepest sympathy to his family" don't change the meat and bones of it.

Kind of glaring aye?

Focus homey focus. :-\

I do. One post at a time.

Deflection - Definition and More from the Free Merriam ...

www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/deflection

1 : a turning aside or deviation from a straight line. 2 : the departure of an indicator or pointer from the zero reading on the scale of an instrument. 3. tactic used by liberals when they are "loosing."

1 : a turning aside or deviation from a straight line. 2 : the departure of an indicator or pointer from the zero reading on the scale of an instrument. 3. tactic used by liberals when they are "loosing."

This is not addressed to me is it?

Yeah, Homer. Tighten up.

Yeah, Homer. Tighten up.

By definition, are you saying homer is too loose? ;D

Yeah, Homer. Tighten up.

By definition, are you saying homer is too loose? ;D

Well it's your definition. :P

For those of you who stress the relevance of prior behavior:

http://www.usatoday....-sued/19899461/

"To put it mildly, many police on Staten Island have been playing loose." Well there you have it. What a perv.

Sorry for the oversight of your post homes. Were you deflecting? Better yet, were you loosing?

Sorry for the oversight of your post homes. Were you deflecting? Better yet, were you loosing?

Heck no, I was splainin. Loosely speaking of course.

Heck no, I was xplainin. Loosely speaking of course.

Hmmm? Let me call Merriam.

a cop being sued is not a rarity.

Really? Having 3 such suits in your past is not rare?

If not, we have a much, much larger problem than I imagined.

yes lawyers

FYI, I went backed and corrected the spelling. (Hint: It's Cuban-American. :cool: )

yes lawyers

I am going to call :bs: . You are going to have to prove it.

yes lawyers

I am going to call :bs: . You are going to have to prove it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/lawsuits-nypd-double-decade-costing-taxpayers-1b-article-1.1615919

FYI, I went backed and corrected the spelling. (Hint: It's Cuban-American. :cool: )

Got it Ricky....uh, I mean homey. ;D

Archived