This is Interesting, CGM Benchmarks for Defense

icanthearyou

That's pretty interesting. Also, man was our defense awful. Obviously, our opponents were better on a more regular basis...but still...

I wonder if CEJ and staff got this at the beginning of the season and were told: "This is how you will be graded." If so, the coaches must have seen the house-cleaning coming since MSU. I wonder if desperation setting in toward season's end had a negative effect on coaching and player performance...

Those are pretty lofty goals, though. To average those numbers would make AU first in the SEC in just about every category this year.

After the first 5 games, the d basically disappeared from the chart (minus samford)

Exactly what many of us have been saying

Nice find, ICHY!

Everything I do, I do for your Britt.

My Britt, huh?

Never said I did it well or, correctly, or without typos, or with much effort.

Well, keep up the good work, buddy! Hahaha.

After the first 5 games, the d basically disappeared from the chart (minus samford)

And don't forget we were getting blasted for saying anything negative about cej, although it was the truth about him being past his time as a coach.

And don't forget we were getting blasted for saying anything negative about cej, although it was the truth about him being past his time as a coach.

No, you got blasted for polluting every thread you entered with your regurgitated talking points.

Now Bird, the boy with his youthful eyes can see an old ball coach from six miles away, but he is blind to regurgitated talking points. With his long arms he can pat himself on his back and tell you about it too.

No, you got blasted for polluting every thread you entered with your regurgitated talking points.

+1

Now Bird, the boy with his youthful eyes can see an old ball coach from six miles away, but he is blind to regurgitated talking points. With his long arms he can pat himself on his back and tell you about it too.

Ah you two, are u over the fact that cej is no longer in AU yet? Are u both mad? Lol. Once again I really don't care what u guys say or think, I was right and the both of u were wrong, AGAIN. Deal with it

Ah you two, are u over the fact that cej is no longer in AU yet? Are u both mad? Lol. Once again I really don't care what u guys say or think, I was right and the both of u were wrong, AGAIN. Deal with it

We are fine with or without CEJ. He is not the first coach we have seen come and go at Auburn and he won't be the last. For the record Bird was found to be wrong once, but after later review they found out he was right.

We are fine with or without CEJ. He is not the first coach we have seen come and go at Auburn and he won't be the last. For the record Bird was found to be wrong once, but after later review they found out he was right.

Ha, what a laugh. It was obvious u two were backing cej 110% and lashed out at anyone who even mentioned a coaching change. It's a moot point right now, but u can't deny it all of a sudden, it was written, u guys stayed the coarse until the end. Finished!

Wow - talk about falling off a cliff (in statistical measures)! That graphic said it all. Granted, we had a tough schedule and it was easy to "blame" our defense after watching a game, but this puts proof to the pudding...

Normally you would try to correlate the "cliff" on the chart with an outside factor like the loss of some key player(s), or change in defensive strategy. Maybe it was just our schedule??

Archived