Welcome to our new Tigers

DThriftWarEagle

I know it is very important but I don't think it's THAT important. Like I don't think we win 3 more games if prosch was here. I don't think he was more important that Robinson and I don't think we win 3 more games if Robinson was here

If we score TD's against UA instead of FG's which we could have if we could have run just a little in the Red Zone we win that won. Against A&M all we had to do is punch it in one time inside the 5 and we win. Against State if we could have made a few close 1st downs we finish th comback and win. I believe we would have taken all three with Prosch or a very good FB.

What about Jovon Robinson ? Thought he was to be an early enrollee.

He will be. He just may not have his paperwork in yet.

I hope so

If a full back is the gem of the recruiting class that would be pretty bad

I agree but it could turn out to be a big key to our running game. If we had a great/very good FB we would have won three more games this year game. It really cost us in the Miss. St., TA&M and UA games.

What could have won three more games for us this year would have been a defense that reached all the way up into the "ordinary" category. A FB couldn't have done it, the other guys would simply have dialed up another TD.

I know it is very important but I don't think it's THAT important. Like I don't think we win 3 more games if prosch was here. I don't think he was more important that Robinson and I don't think we win 3 more games if Robinson was here

agree, if we was not such a conservative play calling team in the secoND half would have probably worked out better too...also we have have good recruiting classes and why does one or two people make or break a team..

Archived