Officer Indicted for Murder in South Carolina

icanthearyou

Ahhh Chicago.....The lib Mecca!

Yes, the Western Sub's of Chicago are just so liberal, crawling with liberals, all they do is eat and sleep and bang liberals. Breed them by the 1000's. Damn Dupage County liberals, then they go down to places like Gulf Shores and Fairhope and other spots around Mobile and buy their snow bunny homes. Where they kidnap young white conservative Christian girls from Alabama and introduce them to the pleasures, freedoms, and evil that is liberal. Then these girls go to colleges in Alabama like Auburn and UofA etc and gain even more liberal education from those damn college professors (cause all prof's are liberals) and while on campus they start banging and doping. Then they graduate and take those liberal views out into the world, and then have their own children and raise them liberal and its all cause of the damn collar counties of Chicago.

God I bet you pray you die soon with the infinite knowledge and wisdom you have of how collar county snow bunnies are corrupting Alabama and America as a whole.

With that said please, link and demonstrate how Dupage County (the Western Suburbs as I mentioned) is a liberal mecca. They are party of the collar counties, but I'm sure you know all about Dupage, and all about Naperville, Downers Grove, Bativia, St Charles, Geneva etc, and all about all the other collar counties surrounding Chicago.

I'm sure PT is very concerned over the proper statistical analysis of the political make-up and history of the collar counties.

:jossun:

He'll never get through that. Way too long.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And these societal indictments will only cause more officers to either hesitate and get themselves killed, or put them even more on edge and cause more of these incidents.

Nailed it. Hesitation and second guessing = dead cops. But based on comments I've read on here, that wouldn't be a bad thing according to some people.

If the MSM would do more stories on how normal responses go wrong, where husbands and fathers don't make it home to their families, maybe some of you could appreciate the job that LE does for you instead of take it for granted. Maybe then you wouldn't bitch and complain that "they aren't held accountable."

I sincerely hope you are not a LEO.

And these societal indictments will only cause more officers to either hesitate and get themselves killed, or put them even more on edge and cause more of these incidents.

Nailed it. Hesitation and second guessing = dead cops. But based on comments I've read on here, that wouldn't be a bad thing according to some people.

If the MSM would do more stories on how normal responses go wrong, where husbands and fathers don't make it home to their families, maybe some of you could appreciate the job that LE does for you instead of take it for granted. Maybe then you wouldn't bitch and complain that "they aren't held accountable."

Maybe people do appreciate it, but also realize that there is a large number that are just pricks and abuse their power. So people have a right to question and ask that they be held accountable.

Like me couple weeks ago. I realized I had a headlight out and was on my way to auto zone. Cop literally pulls into the auto zone parking lot as I am getting out of the car and stops me and asks for my license and insurance and stuff. I give it to him and ask the problem. His response is do you know you have a headlight out. My answer is yes, and I am going in to buy one right now. He goes back, runs my stuff. Comes back with a ticket. Says if you take this ticket to the courthouse/dept and show them your new headlight they will drop the ticket. I ask well can't you wait 5 minutes and just watch me buy and install the headlight.Negative. I was polite and respectful the entire time.

So I then had to make a special trip, and then had to sit for a hour and half at the courthouse waiting for a officer to come out and look at my fixed headlight. Sorry but that is just being a dick cause you can.

Cops are like the military. Some people want to give them all a free pass, over look the wrongs they do, and tag everyone of them with a hero tag. They know this, and they exploit it unfortunately.

Grew up for while in a military town. I can tell you how they would find high school parties, or the college parties, and show up uninvited.Hell, they would even hit the Jr High scene. Then would start fights because since they fought or would fight for America then that gave them a "right" to your beer, your girlfriend, and whatever she had under her skirt she should distribute to them because she was safe and free and protected because of them.

I appreciate those that do their job properly and professionally. Those that don't, unfortunately they affect those that are professional and make it to where accountability has to be a priority.

I will also say that maybe if so many people would stop with the attitude and crap when they are questioned by a officer then maybe so many of them wouldn't be dicks cause they had to put up with a bunch of dicks.

Not trying to hi-jack this thread, but it's pretty common knowledge that positions of direct personal authority attract a disproportionate share of sociopaths. That includes the military, policing, coaching and politics.

Since estimates of Anti-social personality disorder (the modern name for sociopathy) in the general populace can be as high as 4%, the possibility that 5% of cops (or military, coaches and politicians) are sociopathic is realistic.

It pains me to say this as I know for a fact that most of the rest in each profession represent the finest citizens we have. But to imply that concern about that 5% (or whatever) is to necessarily impugn the rest is misguided and irrational.

My other cars were American made, thus in the shop already for major repairs and recalls. :Sing:

Mean it wasn't even like the city was gonna make money off of that ticket. It was literally done to be a dick and waste my time.

you are correct. he was a dick. some are. he was within the law. you could have cussed him punched him and tried to take his gun. you didnt so you are here to whine about it. see how easy that was.

In other words, don't sweat the hassle and time it cost him, he got out alive. So how dare he "whine" about it. :-\

Oh good grief, dramatic much? No one here is even insinuating that cops being killed wouldn't be a bad thing. That's a ridiculous statement.

Overly dramatized, ridiculous statements are contagious I suppose. Don't act like mine is the only one.

Well I'm glad you explicitly admitted that your statements are overly dramatized and ridiculous. Cheers.

Oh good grief, dramatic much? No one here is even insinuating that cops being killed wouldn't be a bad thing. That's a ridiculous statement.

Overly dramatized, ridiculous statements are contagious I suppose. Don't act like mine is the only one.

Well I'm glad you explicitly admitted that your statements are overly dramatized and ridiculous. Cheers.

I have a deep appreciation for this post.

i have had my own rounds with that 5%. It exists. No matter how bad they are resisting will not improve your situation. Promoting this anti-cop rhetoric in the media gives minorities a false sense of reality.

Can you cite any media outlets pushing "anti-cop rhetoric"?

And explain how it "gives minorities a false sense of reality"? :dunno:

absolutely. the young or easily influenced blacks who have never had a bad experience with police hear this garbage and assume the "pigs" are going to beat them up, shoot, harass, frame, or imprison them for nothing whatsoever. Hell i had a coworker recently got a speeding ticket going 29mph over the speed limit and he claims it was because he is black?

i have had my own rounds with that 5%. It exists. No matter how bad they are resisting will not improve your situation. Promoting this anti-cop rhetoric in the media gives minorities a false sense of reality.

absolutely. the young or easily influenced blacks who have never had a bad experience with police hear this garbage and assume the "pigs" are going to beat them up, shoot, harass, frame, or imprison them for nothing whatsoever. Hell i had a coworker recently got a speeding ticket going 29mph over the speed limit and he claims it was because he is black?

It really goes much deeper than that. The whole "hands up dont shoot" narrative was a LIE...it NEVER HAPPENED Yet black people from coast to coast are protesting using that as their mantra. if that's NOT a false sense of reality there is no such thing.

It really goes much deeper than that. The whole "hands up dont shoot" narrative was a LIE...it NEVER HAPPENED Yet black people from coast to coast are protesting using that as their mantra. if that's NOT a false sense of reality there is no such thing.

How do you know it never happened? Over 50% of the witnesses said it did: table-finalfinalup4.png

How do you know it never happened? Over 50% of the witnesses said it did: table-finalfinalup4.png

Apparently, you're NOT aware that eye witnesses are THE most unreliable there are. Scientific evidence trumps the emotionalized accounts of those hoping for a certain outcome. So, you're telling me MB had his hands up and was saying to DW.."Dont shoot"? DW testified that MB tried to take his gun while telling Wilson he was too big a ***** to shoot him. Now, I dont need to ask who you trust. It has become painfully obvious, you'll trust the thugs before you'll trust law enforcement. Not me!

Apparently, you're NOT aware that eye witnesses are THE most unreliable there are. Scientific evidence trumps the emotionalized accounts of those hoping for a certain outcome. So, you're telling me MB had his hands up and was saying to DW.."Dont shoot"? DW testified that MB tried to take his gun while telling Wilson he was too big a ***** to shoot him. Now, I dont need to ask who you trust. It has become painfully obvious, you'll trust the thugs before you'll trust law enforcement. Not me!

So, all of the witnesses are thugs?

Again. Do you EVER debate a topic without invoking asinine straw men? Its an every thread deal with you especially in response to my posts. Here's your cue to call me a liar or point out a misspelled word.

The question asked wasn't about any statement made by Brown. The question asked did he have his hands up to which over 50% of them said he did. You are the one who made a declarative statement and bolded it that it never happened. You have no idea if it did or didn't.

Again. Do you EVER debate a topic without invoking asinine straw men? Its an every thread deal with you especially in response to my posts. Here's your cue to call me a liar or point out a misspelled word.

It is a simple and straightforward question. Your unwillingness to answer is understandable though.

It is a simple and straightforward question. Your unwillingness to answer is understandable though.

Its a simple straight forward straw man since I never intimated or otherwise implied a damn thing about the jurors. Apparently you didn't even bother to read my post but chose, instead, to rush in on another convenient straw man since they clearly represent the entire breath of your debating repertoire.

Its a simple straight forward straw man since I never intimated or otherwise implied a damn thing about the jurors. Apparently you didn't even bother to read my post but chose, instead, to rush in on another convenient straw man since they clearly represent the entire breath of your debating repertoire.

Actually you did. Which is why, I am guessing, you choose to evade the simple question.

I don't think black kids being afraid of the police is a problem. Just the opposite actually. Ever heard of "the talk". Check it out.

And your co-worker may be right for all you know. Where you with him? But who cares if he thinks that? I had the Dadeville cops pull me over back in the 70's because of (IMO) my youth and long hair. But that's trivial stuff at any rate. (At least it turned out that way because they let me go.)

I don't think black kids being afraid of the police is a problem. Just the opposite actually. Ever heard of "the talk". Check it out.

And your co-worker may be right for all you know. Where you with him? But who cares if he thinks that? I had the Dadeville cops pull me over back in the 70's because of (IMO) my youth and long hair. But that's trivial stuff at any rate. (At least it turned out that way because they let me go.)

I node you was one of them long hared freeky people.

Well, I did have a couple of things working in my favor. I was white and an Auburn student.

Well, I did have a couple of things working in my favor. I was white and an Auburn student.

Back in the day it was a plus no doubt. If you were an Auburn athlete it was a free pass. Of course if it was pre 1975 Coach Jordan had something for you.

Back in the day it was a plus no doubt. If you were an Auburn athlete it was a free pass. Of course if it was pre 1975 Coach Jordan had something for you.

Oh yeah. I've got lot's of stories about that. As well as political juice. (George Wallace's secretary, relative.)

And I don't know what Coach Jordan had, but he sure could "smooth things over" in terms of legal trouble.

The point is, even at the time, I knew those cops probably didn't want to complicate their lives. Imagine yourself as young, poor, black and living a few counties away, in the same situation. I would have been scared as hell.

no homer, he admitted to doing 79 in a 50. one more mph and its reckless driving.

Archived