Obama considering sanctions against Israel

cooltigger21

Reports have come out, and have not been dismissed by the administration, that Obama is considering putting some level of sanctions against Israel. I'm not surprised as this administration has treated Israel as the bad guy in the middle east and has all but treated Hamas and others like them as heroes. http://freebeacon.com/national-security/reports-obama-mulling-sanctions-on-israel/

Reports have come out, and have not been dismissed by the administration, that Obama is considering putting some level of sanctions against Israel. I'm not surprised as this administration has treated Israel as the bad guy in the middle east and has all but treated Hamas and others like them as heroes. http://freebeacon.co...ions-on-israel/

This administration's policies continue to cater to the other side. Amazing

Reports have come out, and have not been dismissed by the administration, that Obama is considering putting some level of sanctions against Israel. I'm not surprised as this administration has treated Israel as the bad guy in the middle east and has all but treated Hamas and others like them as heroes. http://freebeacon.co...ions-on-israel/

And with Hillary so openly speaking 'bout EMPATHIZING with the militant Jihadists, proclaiming that as a display of SMART power, for the 21st century way of governing, I think we're seeing the true face of the Democratic Party.

And with Hillary so openly speaking 'bout EMPATHIZING with the militant Jihadists, proclaiming that as a display of SMART power, for the 21st century way of governing, I think we're seeing the true face of the Democratic Party.

Its the reset 2.0. Just look at how effective that was, right? Maybe we should just all admit we're infidels and decapitate ourselves. If we're going to truly empathize with our enemies, that's what they want. They want us dead because we stand in their way of taking over the world.

It all boils down to one simple thing. Israel and the United States are oppressors and everybody else is their victim and fighting for freedom from that oppression. This is the thinking of the modern day liberal and democrat. It is the thinking of Obama and Hillary in particular.

I don't think Obama should be impeached. I think he should be tried for treason. He's done everything within his power to drag the United States down to the level of the Arab countries he's so fond of apologizing to for our success.

In my long (some would say too long) life, there have been presidents I liked and presidents I didn't care for. They have all made decisions I agreed with and done things I thought were mistakes. One thing they have in common: Never, until Obama, did I think a president was intentionally trying to harm this country. Harming the U.S. is Obama's goal and he should be brought to trial and prosecuted for his actions.

I don't think Obama should be impeached. I think he should be tried for treason. He's done everything within his power to drag the United States down to the level of the Arab countries he's so fond of apologizing to for our success.

In my long (some would say too long) life, there have been presidents I liked and presidents I didn't care for. They have all made decisions I agreed with and done things I thought were mistakes. One thing they have in common: Never, until Obama, did I think a president was intentionally trying to harm this country. Harming the U.S. is Obama's goal and he should be brought to trial and prosecuted for his actions.

In a sane, just, legally sensible world, Obama would be impeached, forced out of office, at the very least. Treason may be a stretch, but not too much of one.

Unfortunately, we live in a world where " hands up, don't shoot " , something which factually did not happen, can none the less be fabricated into a mantra and a chant to rally around a Occupy like horde of lawless agitators , crying for " justice ".

The democrats in the Senate would never vote for conviction and I fear several republicans would as well. This was out there for all the world to see long before he ever became president. His speeches and writings all showed a man who did not like this country and wanted to bring it to justice as it were. Warnings were sounded about this man but nobody wanted to heed those warnings. People fell for the hope and change bs.

The democrats in the Senate would never vote for conviction and I fear several republicans would as well. This was out there for all the world to see long before he ever became president. His speeches and writings all showed a man who did not like this country and wanted to bring it to justice as it were. Warnings were sounded about this man but nobody wanted to heed those warnings. People fell for the hope and change bs.

Yes and when I pointed that out in this forum, there were quite a few "enlightened conservatives" who jumped on me relentlessly for mentioning those things demanding links and calling me a liar incessantly. Those same spineless people said the republican party was dead after the govt shut down a year ago only to watch them pick up 12 seats in the House and 9 seats in the Senate. Dead my ass, they should shut the govt down again. The majority of americans have had it with this nincompoops anti-american antics.

Maybe your grasp on reality is slipping?

Wow, this would be unbelievable. Why not support the only democracy in the middle east? Obama is either trying to destroy the US or he is an idiot how else can you explain his actions.

An idiot will have trouble explaining his actions.

Wow, this would be unbelievable. Why not support the only democracy in the middle east? Obama is either trying to destroy the US or he is an idiot how else can you explain his actions.

This administration is fully anti Israel. They are going to make a deal with Iran that will put Israel right in the crosshairs. It's very simple. They view Israel as the obstacle to their vision of peace in the world. Everything Israel does is criticized and condemned by these people.

Maybe your grasp on reality is slipping?

I have a firm grip on the reality that Obama is an "Enemy of the State", that state being the United States of America. He's in bed with those countries that approve of beheading captives and stoning women to death for adultery, yet wants to ruin Israel, the only nation in the area that, like America, finds these things to be savage.

In a sane, just, legally sensible world, Obama would be impeached, forced out of office, at the very least. Treason may be a stretch, but not too much of one.

Unfortunately, we live in a world where " hands up, don't shoot " , something which factually did not happen, can non the less be fabricated into a mantra and a chant to rally around a Occupy like horde of lawless agitators , crying for " justice ".

++++++11111

In a sane world, he wouldn't have been elected once; much less twice. I guess I can understand why naive young folks would vote for his 1st term message...frankly, they don't know any better...but an adult over thirty voting for him twice???

This administration is fully anti Israel. They are going to make a deal with Iran that will put Israel right in the crosshairs. It's very simple. They view Israel as the obstacle to their vision of peace in the world. Everything Israel does is criticized and condemned by these people.

Which, to an honest observer shouldn't be a huge surprise. Obama's biological father was a Muslim, his adoptive father was a Muslim and the white side of his family were pro-communist activists. Add to that, as a boy, Obama attended a Muslim school. Surely none of that would influence his perspective now...ya think?

Serious questions to all those who are venting against the principle of sanctions against an ally. (And I say principle because no one has addressed the substance of the issue.)

1. Is it even possible for a democratic ally to deliberately and calculatingly act in ways that are directly counter to our interests?

2. If so, what recourse do we have if they simply ignore our objections other than sanctions?

3. Does it make a difference if said ally receives an enormous amount of aid from us? Should we continue to "reward" them for acting against our interests?

4. Or is it you are simply proposing that we should support Israel regardless of their actions, right or wrong?

Serious questions to all those who are venting against the principle of sanctions against an ally. (And I say principle because no one has addressed the substance of the issue.)

1. Is it even possible for a democratic ally to deliberately and calculatingly act in ways that are directly counter to our interests?

2. If so, what recourse do we have if they simply ignore our objections other than sanctions?

3. Does it make a difference if said ally receives an enormous amount of aid from us? Should we continue to "reward" them for acting against our interests?

4. Or is it you are simply proposing that we should support Israel regardless of their actions, right or wrong?

All of your questions are leading to making your point and leave a lot gray area for interpretation. Who determines what "our interests" are? I only ask because I haven't seen an Obama foreign policy YET that i felt was truly in America's best interest. To counter your leading questions, is it possible that a sitting president would believe his political and ideological interests were also America's best interests when clearly they were not? if so, do you continue to support that president's actions right or wrong?

What does any of that have to do with the FACT that barry is a treasonous Muslim who wants to destroy America?

What does any of that have to do with the FACT that barry is a treasonous Muslim who wants to destroy America?

Do you ever debate using arguments that aren't blatant straw men?

Hamas and other terrorist idiots ARE the heroes of barry and his buddies.......

Do you ever debate using arguments that aren't blatant straw men?

Yes. In this particular case, I am not "debating or arguing".

Very well stated.

Archived