Men vs. Coastal Carolina - game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Foul at the buzzer on a 3 pt shot.

Refs don't give it to AU.

Explanation is time expired before the foul.

Shamsid-Deen got a shot off right at the buzzer and gets fouled. Apparently the officials ruled the clock expired prior to the shot attempt. 27-23 Auburn at the half.

Guest jojo1515

We are a very bad offensive team. I watch every game hoping we get better and we just seem to get worse. Something has got to change. We can't make the post season in any fashion with only defense

I sure wish Bowers could hit a free throw with some consistency.

I didn't see one of the officials waiving off the Deen shot, so don't understand it wasn't a foul as I thought there was time on the clock. Oh well, still need to pick up the offense.

Ross-Miller drives to the basket and gets the foul called. shooting 2....1st no good. 2nd no good. 27-23 Auburn

We are a very bad offensive team. I watch every game hoping we get better and we just seem to get worse. Something has got to change. We can't make the post season in any fashion with only defense

Smh

Harrell rebounds his own miss and gets the basket. Press by Auburn....offensive foul on coastal. Auburn. ball. 31-26

Guest jojo1515

Smh

Right back at ya. We either hit 3s or go 10 minutes without scoring every game. That is a very bad way to play. Prove me wrong. Not everything has to be sunshine all the time. Smdh right back at you for not being willing to admit it

Archived