Men vs. Coastal Carolina - game thread

WarTiger

We are a very bad offensive team. I watch every game hoping we get better and we just seem to get worse. Something has got to change. We can't make the post season in any fashion with only defense

Smh

Right back at ya. We either hit 3s or go 10 minutes without scoring every game. That is a very bad way to play. Prove me wrong. Not everything has to be sunshine all the time. Smdh right back at you for not being willing to admit it

Not everything has to be pissed all over in negativity either.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are a very bad offensive team. I watch every game hoping we get better and we just seem to get worse. Something has got to change. We can't make the post season in any fashion with only defense

Smh

Right back at ya. We either hit 3s or go 10 minutes without scoring every game. That is a very bad way to play. Prove me wrong. Not everything has to be sunshine all the time. Smdh right back at you for not being willing to admit it

Well, we're this far into the season and don't look like Duke or UK. Obviously, it's time to throw in the towel and admit we'll never be good.

Guest jojo1515

Smh

So you can't argue the point, but you sure can give your usual high and mighty better than everybody attitude huh? Prove me wrong or keep your attitude for somebody that cares

Guest jojo1515

If Harrell ever gets hurt, we're doomed.

Hey War tiger, guess you didn't see this one huh? Just wanted make sure you see mods here posting basically the same thing I said. 3s or we have nothing. We need Mason back in a very bad way because this team on O wins or loses with one player

Smh

So you can't argue the point, but you sure can give your usual high and mighty better than everybody attitude huh? Prove me wrong or keep your attitude for somebody that cares

All you do every game in every sport is piss all over everything. Either enjoy the game and cheer for Auburn or just move on. Find something in your life that makes you happy. The rest of us here are enjoying the game.

After watching both games this week I think we are playing much better defense and we seem to be playing within a system on both ends of the court. With an experienced coach the team will most likely improve as the year progresses. Playing in the SEC is a good thing for a team trying to escape the cellar of the league.

Smh

All you do every game in every sport is piss all over everything. Either enjoy the game and cheer for Auburn or just move on. Find something in your life that makes you happy. The rest of us here are enjoying the game.

:bow:

If Harrell ever gets hurt, we're doomed.

Hey War tiger, guess you didn't see this one huh? Just wanted make sure you see mods here posting basically the same thing I said. 3s or we have nothing. We need Mason back in a very bad way because this team on O wins or loses with one player

I don't think it's the same. You're statement is much broader. The Bulls weren't the Bulls w/o Jordan. Many B-ball teams have an over reliance on one player.

Ross-Miller fouled prior to shot. shooting two under the double bonus. 1st no good. 2nd good. 52-51 Auburn traqils.. 54-51. 1:50

Make a FLIPPIN FREE THROW AUBURN!

Archived