Men vs. Coastal Carolina - game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jojo1515

We are a very bad offensive team. I watch every game hoping we get better and we just seem to get worse. Something has got to change. We can't make the post season in any fashion with only defense

Smh

Right back at ya. We either hit 3s or go 10 minutes without scoring every game. That is a very bad way to play. Prove me wrong. Not everything has to be sunshine all the time. Smdh right back at you for not being willing to admit it

Not everything has to be pissed all over in negativity either.

So you can't argue the point, but you sure can give your usual high and mighty better than everybody attitude huh? Prove me wrong or keep your attitude for somebody that cares

All you do every game in every sport is piss all over everything. Either enjoy the game and cheer for Auburn or just move on. Find something in your life that makes you happy. The rest of us here are enjoying the game.

Flat out lie. I'm not even on here most games. We currently tank 216th in the nation in scoring and just lost another game because of it

We had a 9 point lead at 49-40 and just got smoked 18-5 the rest of the way. Man, we have got to get Mason back. Harrell can't be the only guy to consistently hit a shot.

We are a very bad offensive team. I watch every game hoping we get better and we just seem to get worse. Something has got to change. We can't make the post season in any fashion with only defense

Smh

Right back at ya. We either hit 3s or go 10 minutes without scoring every game. That is a very bad way to play. Prove me wrong. Not everything has to be sunshine all the time. Smdh right back at you for not being willing to admit it

Not everything has to be pissed all over in negativity either.

So you can't argue the point, but you sure can give your usual high and mighty better than everybody attitude huh? Prove me wrong or keep your attitude for somebody that cares

All you do every game in every sport is piss all over everything. Either enjoy the game and cheer for Auburn or just move on. Find something in your life that makes you happy. The rest of us here are enjoying the game.

Flat out lie. I'm not even on here most games. We currently tank 216th in the nation in scoring and just lost another game because of it

firebrucepearl.com :dunno:

Blow a 12 point lead in the second half - pitiful. I know these guys are tired and it is still early in the season but I don't understand AU letting them waste time on the clock when we missed the goal and down by two. We let then get a 4-point lead with seconds left.

Archived