Oregon - Arizona [PAC-12 Championship Game]

meh130

If that was an auburn defender that would have been a late hit out of bounds

If that was an auburn defender that would have been a late hit out of bounds

Made me laugh! :laugh:

Where is the game being played?

Levi Stadium in Santa Clara, California, which is also where the San Fransico 49ers play at now.

I would like to see TCU-Oregon as the final, although the way it is lined up now, that would be semifinal game. I think either Oregon or TCU could be bama.

This is what Auburn could look like with a great defense

i dont care what anyone says. the level of competition in the Pac 12 is nowhere near the SEC. I saw that game as Oregon beating up on a far less talented squad which happened to be the 2nd best team in the league.

i dont care what anyone says. the level of competition in the Pac 12 is nowhere near the SEC. I saw that game as Oregon beating up on a far less talented squad which happened to be the 2nd best team in the league.

Also the only team that beat Oregon so far.

I'd love to see Oregon jump Alabama for the #1 spot with such a convincing win. In that case, if other things held steady then Alabama would have to go through both TCU and Oregon to win the NC--which is definitely the toughest potential route given the teams that are in the running right now.

I'd love to see Oregon jump Alabama for the #1 spot with such a convincing win. In that case, if other things held steady then Alabama would have to go through both TCU and Oregon to win the NC--which is definitely the toughest potential route given the teams that are in the running right now.

I really don't care about that so much as just seeing them take the turd down. I don't think Saban can handle that offense. Question is can Oregon do something to at least slow down Cooper? One more thing to consider is that Blake Sims, as good as he has been this season, is a much different Quarterback away from home.

Go back and look at that Oregon team that played earlier in the year they had tons of injuries especially in the O-Line, Mariota was hurt as well. This Oregon team is healthy and ready to make a statement. Arizona had some lucky breaks this year which has put them in a position to play for the championship game. As for talent and level of competition I think think they are on par with the SEC, we seem to think we are superior in this league and I am not sold on that anymore

Go back and look at that Oregon team that played earlier in the year they had tons of injuries especially in the O-Line, Mariota was hurt as well. This Oregon team is healthy and ready to make a statement. Arizona had some lucky breaks this year which has put them in a position to play for the championship game. As for talent and level of competition I think think they are on par with the SEC, we seem to think we are superior in this league and I am not sold on that anymore

The gap has been closed considerably. Overall the SEC is better but there are top level teams in the Pac 12

The gap has been closed considerably. Overall the SEC is better but there are top level teams in the Pac 12

Agree...the SEC has not beaten any/many good Power 5 teams this year and the ACC embarrassed the SEC a couple weeks ago with almost a sweep of the SEC-East. I think folks are making some big assumptions about the overall strength of the SEC.

Archived