Likelihood of Cam breaking Tre's record

Dual-Threat Rigby

I don't think his likeness will get although you seem pretty confident in your title.

Also, no someone did not have to do it, but that's never stopped you before.

Depends on the bowl opponent - I think CAP can break Tre's average per game, but will not break the total in one less game played.

There is no way. But as said previously if we would of been playing today as well as the bowl game, then I would have no doubt.

I guess a better question is will CAP get ahead of Bo

I don't think he will hit 208 mainly because we will probably see more young guys in bowl game. I know he can do it but he will have to get hot early in game.

I don't think he will hit 208 mainly because we will probably see more young guys in bowl game. I know he can do it but he will have to get hot early in game.

Like to see Notre Dame, giving up 244 on the ground during their last 6 games.

I would love get Notre dame in the bowl. I like how the last 6 bowls are placed on the same pool. Gives teams a chance for different matchup and new venues. This without feeling like you were the last team chosen

I would love get Notre dame in the bowl. I like how the last 6 bowls are placed on the same pool. Gives teams a chance for different matchup and new venues. This without feeling like you were the last team chosen

ND is terrible. Not much of a competitive match up but our defense may keep them in it

334 yards with only one game, a bowl game against a team with at least a winning record, to play? Odds of breaking Mason's record approach zero. Some infinitesimal chance remains, so it's not totally zero. But close.

zero percent. Look at yards per carry as that isn't affected by the number of carries a back has or the number of games he gets. Bo is by far the best ever.

Here's a question for you but don't use google. Who's the only QB to throw for over 4000 yards in a 14 game season when the OLine couldn't use their hands to block and the DB's could re-route receivers all over the field? (Hint- I hate the college team he played for)

Archived