OSU vs Wisky

auburnphan

I really expected this to be a much better game than it is right now. OSU is up 24-0....oops...31-0 as I type this. Crap. I hate ohio state.

Not a big OSU fan hear, but after losing two good QBs this season, I should would rather have OSU in the playoff rather than the crap hole free shoes university with their criminal QB.

Not a big OSU fan hear, but after losing two good QBs this season, I should would rather have OSU in the playoff rather than the crap hole free shoes university with their criminal QB.

It's so difficult this year. I Hate uat. I hate fsu, and I hate Urban Myer. IF all 4 of those get in, we are screwed. I guess of all of those teams, Ohio State is the lesser of the three absolutely most evil programs in the country, so I would likely cheer for Ohio State, but I wouldn't like it. :lol:

It's so difficult this year. I Hate uat. I hate fsu, and I hate Urban Myer. IF all 4 of those get in, we are screwed. I guess of all of those teams, Ohio State is the lesser of the three absolutely most evil programs in the country, so I would likely cheer for Ohio State, but I wouldn't like it. :lol:/>

Oregon will be the default favorite for a lot people....

It would just be blatant bias if OSU gets in over TCU. TCU is a much better team than the suckeyes and quite frankly, I think TCU is the only team with a defense stout enough to stuff 'bamas running game.

What does that say about the Big 10? Ohio State crushed Wisconsin with their 3rd string QB. What a joke the Big 10 is ........

Michigan State's best win was against Nebraska. The whole Big 10 is overrated. The ACC may even be better than the Big 10.

Sadly Ohio State will likely get jumped into the top 4 even though they've played pitiful competition. I hope the committee doesn't fall into the flavor of the week trap and jump Ohio State into the top 4 because then Ohio State would have a built-in excuse for losing to Alabama or Oregon by saying they were down to their 3rd string QB.

The Big 10 has been a joke in non-conference games this year:

Ohio State lost to Va. Tech

Michigan lost to Notre Dame

Minnesota lost to TCU

Iowa lost to Iowa State

Wisconsin lost to LSU

Michigan State lost to Oregon

Maryland lost to West Virginia

Illinois lost to Washington

Northwestern lost to California

The only quality non-conference win for the Big 10 is:

Indiana beat Missouri

OSU will get in because the committee doesn't want the flack for picking TCU over Baylor. Baylor beat TCU and by the conference rules is th conference champion.

They'd have to explain how TCU drops from 3 to 5 with a 55-3 win.

OSU will get in because the committee doesn't want the flack for picking TCU over Baylor. Baylor beat TCU and by the conference rules is th conference champion.

They made an error, pulled the trigger too quickly. Whatever excuse they give (59-0 shutout of a top 15 team in a conference championship), OSU will be in the four team playoff.

I don't think they'd have a problem doing that. Ohio State's win was a better win, both score-wise and competition-wise, and TCU didn't play in a conference championship.

How is Ohio State the 3rd or 4th best team with a 3rd string QB? I want to see the 4 best teams, not the 3 best teams and a 4th team that has a 3rd string QB.

Injuries were also going to be considered by the committee not just wins and losses. I don't see how you can reward Ohio State by putting them in with a 3rd string QB when TCU and Baylor are both playing with their best players.

I don't think they'd have a problem doing that. Ohio State's win was a better win, both score-wise and competition-wise, and TCU didn't play in a conference championship.

Really so this comes down to one game at the end of the season and OSU played a ranked team and TCU didn't that is stupid.

TCU wins the head to head with OSU because of thier win over Minnesota, better win.

TCU wins SOS hands down

TCU wins Game Control

TCU took the petal off the metal and basically ran out the clock in the 4th quarter. TCU was scoring at a big clip in the 2nd half so what would you say if they had dropped another 21 on ISU, would that have been ok.

TCU drive in the 4th with 11:10 to play was 15 plays 63 yards and wasted 7mins 5 seconds with the ball inside the 10 they turned it over on downs! 11:10 4 07:05 TCU 30 15 63 Downs

If the commitee drops TCU 2-3 spots then the entire playoff system is a bust. They knew TCU lost to Baylor they made their bed and I am sure they thought about it in great detail there should be no oops we made a mistake. Baylor lost to WVU pretty bad TCU lost to Baylor at Baylor by 3 that is a wash.

Ohio State's schedule is a joke!

Archived