Looking ahead...

DoubleX

I'd be surprised if either one gets drafted regardless of how many more years they play. They would have to make a huge turnaround under Boom for that to happen. They may just not want to deal with another DC and new system.

My thinking before this year ever started was that if everyone returned for their senior year, 2015 would have better results than 2014. Now if guys leave, i'm not going to feel the same. If sammy, duke, cass and frost leave, AU could be in for another 4 loss season.

Just doing a little keyboard thinking as I read. If some of the aforementioned players were in any way responsible for the funk we fell into after midseason, we just might be better off if they chased a rainbow. I don't know, am not going to use any names, I just felt like something was amiss on the team for several games. That is all I have reference to. Lord knows we don't need anymore prima donna's like Dyer. That last Louisville game looked like he was still all about himself. Fits right in with Peetrino (spelling on purpose).

Archived