Outback Bowl Tickets

all4AU

Just saw on the Auburn Tigers Facebook page where the original allotment of 8,000 tickets is sold out. The ticket office is requesting the Outback Bowl for more tickets to sell. Good sign.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw on the Auburn Tigers Facebook page where the original allotment of 8,000 tickets is sold out. The ticket office is requesting the Outback Bowl for more tickets to sell. Good sign.

I was just coming here to post the same thing. Glad the naysayers were wrong about this.

I was just coming here to post the same thing. Glad the naysayers were wrong about this.

true, and thanks for.the heads up. If the weather is going to be good, my dad was going to buy the family tickets as part of the christmas present. Have to make sure we get them from auburn if the bowl sends more tickets

Can't wait to be there! Hope it's a great crowd and nice weather! Last time I went to an Auburn bowl it was the Outback Bowl against Northwestern....we had nose bleed tickets and it was a cold rain most of the game.

Can't wait to be there! Hope it's a great crowd and nice weather! Last time I went to an Auburn bowl it was the Outback Bowl against Northwestern....we had nose bleed tickets and it was a cold rain most of the game.

I watched that game from Naples, Florida. My father in law who never really cared for football sure did get into that game and was as excited as I was. He has since passed away and that will always be one of my favorite memories of time with him.

I watched that game from Naples, Florida. My father in law who never really cared for football sure did get into that game and was as excited as I was. He has since passed away and that will always be one of my favorite memories of time with him.

I'm sorry about your Father in law...glad you were able to make that memory with him.

I'm sorry about your Father in law...glad you were able to make that memory with him.

yeah, sorry to hear :(

yeah, sorry to hear :(

Hey, thanks y'all. It's been a couple of years now so it's okay. It was just really fun seeing a man that didn't care that much for football enjoying that game.

I bought two Premium/Club tickets (Scholarship Donor/TUF).

Can't go on pain meds; can't drive for a while.

$170 each (face value).

Bob Auburn '61

404-557-9647 (cell)

infil73@comcast.net

Club Seats

Raymond James Stadium features more than 12,000 club seats that allow spectators to experience games and events in utmost comfort. The extra-wide, padded seats run parallel to the sidelines. The seats are accessible from a luxurious, air-conditioned concourse that features restaurants, sports bars, video walls, lounge seating and additional views of the field.

Archived