looking back

macauburn

How did we do what Bama nor Miss State could not do......... beat Ole Miss?

Wild season - How did we not dismantle aTm with their freshman QB in our house? How did we not get up for one of our biggest rivals and only manage to score 7 points with our high octane offense? Wild season indeed, one team in this conference took advantage of it and are sitting atop the mountain today.

We just have their number it seems like, plus: Malzhan > Freeze.

I don't know, Freeze found a way to beat Saban, Mullen, and Sumlin ~ of course they got man handled by Bert late in the season and followed it up with a huge Egg Bowl win.... Just a crazy season.

We just have their number it seems like, plus: Malzhan > Freeze.

I don't know, Freeze found a way to beat Saban, Mullen, and Sumlin ~ of course they got man handled by Bert late in the season and followed it up with a huge Egg Bowl win.... Just a crazy season.

It was indeed, and everyone was inconsistent or played very poorly for at least one game.

It just felt to me that if we got off to a slow start we could not recover. At State, Georgia, and A&M we got off to slow starts and we just never could get into the game. Even at Bama we had the fumble and could not get the ball in the endzone for a while. However on the LSU and ole miss games we were rolling from the start. Even though we won the samford game was a slow start as well and we did not put that one away near as early as we could have.

Archived