Obama never signed an Executive order on immigration

TheBlueVue

Attack the source if you must but, the fact is, the rest of the media is so busy covering for this president they dont even realize what is actually happening. After all those threats of acting on his own, Obama instead opts to put Jeh Jonson up to issuing a memo instead. These people will be voting in the next election and Im sure that pleases the left, after all, this is ALL this is about.

The news that Obama had never signed an order was broken by WND Senior Staff Writer Jerome Corsi last week.

As a result of the president’s use of a memo instead of an official order, the senator observed, “We don’t even have a really significant, direct, legal direction that we can ascertain, precisely what the president is doing. It’s a stunning event in my view.”

The senator believes the result was “the creation of a new, alternative immigration system” despite the fact the president “is not empowered to do that.”

Sessionsdiscovered the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, or USCIS, is hiring 1,000 full-time, and permanent, staff members to quickly approve illegal immigrants’ applications for amnesty.

Sessions also learned the administration will provide work permits, photo IDs, Social Security and Medicare to illegal immigrants.

The Obama administration had initially indicated illegal immigrants would not be eligible for Social Security benefits, but officials had to confess after Sessions revealed the plans.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2...SoPOTlXt51DK.99

From Senator Jeff Sessions: http://www.sessions.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2014/12/discovered-obama-admin-launches-and-staffs-new-facility-in-virginia-to-immediately-implement-executive-amnesty

Dec 03 2014

Discovered: Obama Admin Launches And Staffs New Facility In Virginia To Immediately Implement Executive Amnesty

WASHINGTON—U.S. Senator Jeff Sessions (R-AL), Ranking Member of the Senate Budget Committee and a senior member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, released the following comment today on a bulletin issued by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announcing a new facility in Crystal City, Virginia, with plans to hire 1,000 staff, in order to begin immediate implementation of the President’s wage-reducing amnesty and work authorization decree:

“It has just been discovered today that the Obama Administration is now opening a new USCIS facility in Crystal City, Virginia, for the purpose of immediately implementing the President’s imperial immigration decree. They are in the process of hiring 1,000 full-time staff to quickly approve applications for the President’s illegal amnesty, which will provide work permits, photo IDs, Social Security, and Medicare to illegal immigrants—all benefits rejected by Congress. This action will mean that American workers, their sons, their daughters, their parents, will now have to compete directly for jobs, wages, and benefits with millions of illegal immigrants.

This facility is a clear symbol of the President’s defiance of the American people, their laws, and their Constitution. He is hiring federal employees to carry out a directive that violates the laws Congress has passed in order to foist on the nation laws Congress has repeatedly refused to pass.

Some have suggested that implementing this amnesty would not have a financial cost, but this action unmistakably demonstrates otherwise. Moreover, the USCIS employees themselves have made plain that taxpayers will be on the hook, warning through their union that the agency is an ‘approval machine’ that will ‘rubber stamp’ applications for amnesty.

Year after year, our annual spending bills include numerous restrictions on how federal money can and cannot be spent. Congress funds programs that are worthy and does not fund programs it deems unworthy. The President cannot spend money unless the Congress approves it, and certainly the Congress should not approve funds for an illegal amnesty.

The American people need a voice. Why were we elected, if not to serve the citizens who sent us here?”

Job postings related to this facility: http://www.sessions.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/2c9235db-069f-4355-8ad6-b1a65ab7ddd7/uscis-email.pdf

Damn! First the brownshirts, now you've stumbled on the secret government.

Foiled Again!

At least they don't know about the zombie mutation virus.

Already knew you were a zombie.

Amazing these "geniuses" resort to ridicule as their president tramples every article of the Constitution that is an impediment to his agenda of state sponsored multiculturalism. The Constitution isn't his ally in his quest to fundamentally transform America so, why even bother being guided by it? Neither of those chumps have any problem whatsoever with people of no legal standing in this country taking part in the process of affecting public policy but, let one wealthy player with the wherewithal to effectively engage in public policy making and their knee jerk reaction is..."the country is for sale to the highest bidder, we cant allow this" which is typical of the duplicity that so succinctly characterizes the left. Their disdain seems to imply they either believe this is a new development or, that they just found out about it. Either way, is it any wonder they're the types that are always getting Grubered?

Foiled Again!

Amazing these "geniuses" resort to ridicule as their president tramples every article of the Constitution that is an impediment to his agenda of state sponsored multiculturalism. The Constitution isn't his ally in his quest to fundamentally transform America so, why even bother being guided by it? Neither of those chumps have any problem whatsoever with people of no legal standing in this country taking part in the process of affecting public policy but, let one wealthy player with the wherewithal to effectively engage in public policy making and their knee jerk reaction is..."the country is for sale to the highest bidder, we cant allow this" which is typical of the duplicity that so succinctly characterizes the left. Their disdain seems to imply they either believe this is a new development or, that they just found out about it. Either way, is it any wonder they're the types that are always getting Grubered?

Why no impeachment?

His Majesty doesn't bother with formality. He speaks, it happens. Just accept it.

homer can't rebut or even dismiss it, all he can do is make jokes. Shows how corrupt O's myrmidons have become.

Why no impeachment?

I agree. Obama should be impeached.

Why hasn't he been? Shredding the Constitution, multiple violations of the law, multitude of scandals, why hasn't he been arrested? You do see what I am getting at, don't you? Is it possible that some, most, all of that is just rhetoric? The extreme right wingers are starting to look like the boy who cried wolf. If the president is a criminal, please, do something other than just talk about it. I see the outrage but, it becomes more and more hollow without any action.

Why no impeachment?

Why hasn't he been? Shredding the Constitution, multiple violations of the law, multitude of scandals, why hasn't he been arrested? You do see what I am getting at, don't you? Is it possible that some, most, all of that is just rhetoric? The extreme right wingers are starting to look like the boy who cried wolf. If the president is a criminal, please, do something other than just talk about it. I see the outrage but, it becomes more and more hollow without any action.

I'm with you ichy. Do you consider Boehner and Mitchell extreme right wingers ? I don't, and they aren't pursuing impeachment. Those who are farther to the right do push for impeachment, or did. Some on the left I think do mull over the idea of pursuing impeachment. I think in the interest of being the minority they are keeping their powder dry for another day. They are scaredy cats. And you're still a zombie...lol

Many were elected for their rhetoric...it's time to put up or go home and let someone else do the job.

Why no impeachment?

I'm with you ichy. Do you consider Boehner and Mitchell extreme right wingers ? I don't, and they aren't pursuing impeachment. Those who are farther to the right do push for impeachment, or did. Some on the left I think do mull over the idea of pursuing impeachment. I think in the interest of being the minority they are keeping their powder dry for another day. They are scaredy cats. And you're still a zombie...lol

Many were elected for their rhetoric...it's time to put up or go home and let someone else do the job.

Exactly. You can only say it so many times before it becomes meaningless. There are enough people saying it that, not following through becomes a genuine credibility problem.

Yeah, yeah, I'm a zombie. Not my fault we bought all that gasoline and price continues to fall. It was your idea.

Why no impeachment?

I just thought of a term for this condition: Foxthink. Or maybe, Dittothink.

Why no impeachment?

I just thought of a term for this condition: Foxthink. Or maybe, Dittothink.

I understand but, the word "think" shouldn't be used in this case. There is no thinking.

Foiled Again!

Why no impeachment?

Yeah, impeach you cowards, or you are part of the problem.

Impeachment would cause riots on the scale of Rome burning.....

If it were warranted, I don't believe it would.

la la land. Warranted decisions didn't stop people from burning Ferguson....did they?

la la land. Warranted decisions didn't stop people from burning Ferguson....did they?

Maybe you are correct. Should that be a reason to not pursue impeachment if the political right truly believes their own narrative?

Why no impeachment?

Tha Obama has shredded the Consitution is NOT rhetoric regardless what political avenues the right pursues. Im bigtime ready for Boehner and McConnell to be replaced with those less interested in the political implications of forcing the WH to observe and enforce the law and more interested in simply doing what the Constitution requires.

I find completely disingenuous to claim that since no moves toward impeachment have been made that obviously its all just rhetoric that implies we're dealing with a rogue WH. This is a racist admin supported, covered for and coddled by a media that was largely responsible for his election. The old guard republicans are afraid of their own shadows and wont do anything for fear that the media would castigate them all as racists.

I am all for impeachment and shutting down the govt if that whats it takes. This guy has soiled a scared institution and should be held accountable for his lawlessness but he wont be. I really do not see the basis of republican fears. Many in here suggested that shutting down the govt a year ago was going to be the beginning of the end of the republican party. A year later that same party enjoyed a net gain of 9 Senate seats and 12 House seats and now owns their largest majority since Harry Truman was sitting in the Oval office. That shut down "killed 'em" huh? :-\

Most Americans are fed up with Obama(latest approval rating @39%) and they demonstrated that by crushing the progressive agenda at the polls last month. Frankly, I see more liability for conservatives who vote against acting on the wishes of the people, which is stopping this progressive agenda, than in doing whatever it takes to put it on pause.Certainly the last govt shutdown didn't do squat to hurt the cause of those who are fundamentally opposed to everything Obama stands for.

I am all for impeachment and shutting down the govt if that whats it takes.

Whoops...

Deal reached on $1.01 trillion spending bill

Congressional leaders unveiled a massive $1.01 trillion spending bill Tuesday night that will keep most of the federal government funded through September.

The legislation is expected to pass in the coming days and will allow the incoming Republican-controlled Congress to clear the decks of lingering spending issues while setting the stage for a prolonged fight with President Obama over immigration policy.

At 1,603 pages, the bill includes at least $1.2 billion for agencies to deal with the influx of unaccompanied immigrant children who crossed the U.S.-Mexico border. There’s also money to fight the rise of the Islamic State and $5.4 billion to fight the threat of Ebola. But there are also significant changes to campaign finance laws and potential cuts to retiree pension plans. Democrats were cheering bigger budgets for enforcement at agencies created after the 2008 economic collapse.

House leaders are planning to introduce a stopgap bill to give the House and Senate a few more days to pass the final measure and avoid a government shutdown Thursday night. Extending current funding for a short period has happened before, but doing so this year will provide an embarrassing climax to one of the most fruitless congressional sessions in history.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/massive-spending-bill-hits-snag-in-congress-as-deadline-draws-near/2014/12/09/981a81b4-7fa7-11e4-81fd-8c4814dfa9d7_story.html?wpisrc=al_comboPN

Maybe you are correct. Should that be a reason to not pursue impeachment if the political right truly believes their own narrative?

In these times it does. They know that cities burning will do them in if they were to impeach this president. He would have to do something on a scale that Nixon would be considered a choir boy.

In these times it does. They know that cities burning will do them in if they were to impeach this president. He would have to do something on a scale that Nixon would be considered a choir boy.

So Obama's lawlessness is a narrative now?

It may come as a BIG shock to those who actually believe that but, Obama has illegally over reached his statutory authorization time after time unless you believe he is a dictator. He cannot make laws, change laws or whimsically choose to ignore the ones that are inconvenient to his agenda of state sponsored multiculturalism. No wonder clowns like itchy are so easily Gruberized. Evidently in his narrow minded interpretations, Obama is a King and can simply do anything he wants to all the while completely ignoring the enumerated powers granted the Executive Branch by the Constitution..all this talk about his lawlessness is just a narrative just like Benghazi, Fast and Furious, the IRS, the premeditated deceit involved in the passage of the ACA. With this admin we're seen one sad chapter of deceit followed by another. Lie after lie after lie that, with which, itchy seems cool but he'll never let go of his belief that Bush lied about Iraq no matter how grossly misguided that belief has been proven to be.

Archived