Obama never signed an Executive order on immigration

TheBlueVue

Impeachment would cause riots on the scale of Rome burning.....

If it were warranted, I don't believe it would.

la la land. Warranted decisions didn't stop people from burning Ferguson....did they?

Maybe you are correct. Should that be a reason to not pursue impeachment if the political right truly believes their own narrative?

In these times it does. They know that cities burning will do them in if they were to impeach this president. He would have to do something on a scale that Nixon would be considered a choir boy.

Right..... We'd impeach Obama except our cities would be burned down. :-\

I'd keep looking for a valid excuse.

Impeachment would cause riots on the scale of Rome burning.....

If it were warranted, I don't believe it would.

la la land. Warranted decisions didn't stop people from burning Ferguson....did they?

Maybe you are correct. Should that be a reason to not pursue impeachment if the political right truly believes their own narrative?

In these times it does. They know that cities burning will do them in if they were to impeach this president. He would have to do something on a scale that Nixon would be considered a choir boy.

So Obama's lawlessness is a narrative now?

It may come as a BIG shock to those who actually believe that but, Obama has illegally over reached his statutory authorization time after time unless you believe he is a dictator. He cannot make laws, change laws or whimsically choose to ignore the ones that are inconvenient to his agenda of state sponsored multiculturalism. No wonder clowns like itchy are so easily Gruberized. Evidently in his narrow minded interpretations, Obama is a King and can simply do anything he wants to all the while completely ignoring the enumerated powers granted the Executive Branch by the Constitution..all this talk about his lawlessness is just a narrative just like Benghazi, Fast and Furious, the IRS, the premeditated deceit involved in the passage of the ACA. With this admin we're seen one sad chapter of deceit followed by another. Lie after lie after lie that, with which, itchy seems cool but he'll never let go of his belief that Bush lied about Iraq no matter how grossly misguided that belief has been proven to be.

I bet you feel like this after posting a diatribe like that: :OnTheCan:

Archived