Heisman Finalists Are In

PigskinPat

Mariota wins. Cooper deserves to be there.

yep

If Cooper does win it, he ought to thank the Auburn secondary for their role in his getting the award.

Maybe the opposite will happen from when Ingram won it. We flat out shut him down and he won it anyway!

If Cooper does win it, he ought to thank the Auburn secondary for their role in his getting the award.

He had 1300 yards coming into the game Auburn was hardly the reason for him to get the award.

He had 1300 yards coming into the game Auburn was hardly the reason for him to get the award.

It most Definantly boosted it!

Maybe the opposite will happen from when Ingram won it. We flat out shut him down and he won it anyway!

Actually we made him quit in the 4th qtr. as far as the heisman he won, it was more sympathy than ability

Actually we made him quit in the 4th qtr. as far as the heisman he won, it was more sympathy than ability

I agree with War Eagle6. I think Ingram's winning the award was mostly due to the fact that Bama, despite their storied history of producing great college football teams---regardless of how they got all those great players---never had a Heisman winner. I think that played more into Ingram's winning than his stats. Hell, didn't the FB at Stanford (forgot his name but I think he's with the Vikings now) have a better year than Ingram did? I also think Ingram winning it was why tRent Richardson didn't win it.

All three of these young men are exceptional football players and good people too. They have a bright future ahead of them. Man I'm glad we don't have to face Cooper anymore. He has had some big catches against us.

All three of these young men are exceptional football players and good people too. They have a bright future ahead of them. Man I'm glad we don't have to face Cooper anymore. He has had some big catches against us.

Yes he has, but then again, who hasn't against our D?

I agree with War Eagle6. I think Ingram's winning the award was mostly due to the fact that Bama, despite their storied history of producing great college football teams---regardless of how they got all those great players---never had a Heisman winner. I think that played more into Ingram's winning than his stats. Hell, didn't the FB at Stanford (forgot his name but I think he's with the Vikings now) have a better year than Ingram did? I also think Ingram winning it was why tRent Richardson didn't win it.

I gotta say, after watching him accept the Heisman, and how he handled himself at the ceremony, it was hard to not be happy for him. Seemed like a good dude.

I think Mariota is that guy this year, with the stats to back it up.

Mariota wins it although you could say Cooper plays in the toughest division in football, Gordon plays in a league that has 4 of the top 11 rushers in NCAA not sure that BIG is a solid conference and they give up tons of yards rushing, and Gordon basically got skunked in the champ game

Damn - just thinking about how many players uat has sent to New York for the Heisman ceremony since NS has been there........Ingram/Richardson/McKaren/Cooper

Archived