This Fired Up Fox News Host Body Slams ‘Racial Hatred’ Obama In An Unforgettable Way

autigeremt

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obama and AL and holder are nothing more than old fashioned hustlers dressed up in expensive suits. He believes this is a racist nation at its core and always has been from the founding. They are doing more harm to the average black man than any white southerner in a withe robe and hood ever did. They have convinced these people that they are incapable of me ever getting out of the squalor they find themselves in now and they should not even try just sit back and let the government take care of them.

Disappointed in you EMT. This is BS.

It's true, and you can't take it.

This may have been more powerful had Charles Payne said the same thing, but of course, the Left would just call him an Oreo, and dismiss him , out of hand as well.

This may have been more powerful had Charles Payne said the same thing, but of course, the Left would just call him an Oreo, and dismiss him , out of hand as well.

No, what is true is, racism does exist. Equality has still not been achieved. To pretend otherwise is dishonest. To blame the victims is immoral.

I don't think it's all that far from reality, but I was posting it less on my opinion and more on what she was stating. That said, this president has set back the relationship between races 30 years or more....

TMW2014-12-10colorEXP.png

This forum to a T.

Racism knows no color. That's it to a T!

The judge doesn't hold back. She's seen it all as a prosecutor and a judge. No charlatan is going to get BH her. Of course itchy doesn't see it. Republicans are the culprits in his world. Obama was just taking up for his oppressed peeps. Never mind he was educated in the best schools and hasn't got the first clue what life is like for the average black man. Let's not forget Sharpton said he wasn't authentic because he wasn't down for the struggle.

No, what is true is, racism does exist. Equality has still not been achieved. To pretend otherwise is dishonest. To blame the victims is immoral.

No one denies racism. But using it as an excuse gets us no where.

I'm glad you like this judge's racist asshattery. Have fun perpetuating it.

The judge doesn't hold back. She's seen it all as a prosecutor and a judge. No charlatan is going to get BH her. Of course itchy doesn't see it. Republicans are the culprits in his world. Obama was just taking up for his oppressed peeps. Never mind he was educated in the best schools and hasn't got the first clue what life is like for the average black man. Let's not forget Sharpton said he wasn't authentic because he wasn't down for the struggle.

Judge Jeanine puts the truth out there in a way that infuriates the likes of itchy and his posse. Makes me laugh. Ive never seen her show but she obviously has no problem with the truth quite unlike the left.. In fact the truth is of no use whatsoever to the left unless in a very rare situation it benefits their leftists agenda of radical egalitarianism. Sadly it rarely, if ever, does thus, the convenient trampling of everything in it that impedes their "progress"

To her point about Obama only commenting on cases when people of color are killed by whites, there is a good reason for that. If barry actually commented on every black on black murder he'd have no time left for his job or his golf game. It would be ALL he'd have time to talk about. So, in the end, the post racial president has caused racial divisions to widen and deepen which is not a surprise once it is realized that AL Charlatan is his chief counsel on all racial issues. I wish he had spent more time halting the rising of the seas like he said he was going to do. :-\ But alas, just another sad chapter of deceit in a presidency has become a cancer on the nation.

No one denies racism. But using it as an excuse gets us no where.

And, neither does ignoring it.

I'm glad you fail to see the truth that stands before us. It's obvious you won't acknowledge the reality of race and how it is being used to divide us. Keep up the division.......

I'm glad you fail to see the truth that stands before us. It's obvious you won't acknowledge the reality of race and how it is being used to divide us. Keep up the division.......

She denies reality. So do you, apparently. Racism is alive and well. Deeply rooted, as President Obama eloquently put it. You're perpetuating it. Congratulations.

I like how you accuse me of what you're guilty of. A very "tea party" tactic. ICHY is right. I expected better. I'm done here.

A man beats a cop and tries to get his gun, for no reason, other than he's a thug , what happens to him is not racism.

Again, crying wolf over such matters actually makes things worse, not better.

She denies reality. So do you, apparently. Racism is alive and well. Deeply rooted, as President Obama eloquently put it. You're perpetuating it. Congratulations.

I like how you accuse me of what you're guilty of. A very "tea party" tactic. ICHY is right. I expected better. I'm done here.

I'm not racist, and if you think that racism exists in the realm of whites only you are being naive. I'm not done here....I'm ALL IN!

ct... I agree with you. I really like Judge Janine. She truly pulls no punches and tells it like it is. As you can see here though, some can't stand even the opinions of others when they see/hear it and have to resort to hypocritical responses. Typical of social justice libs. They have had their panties in a wad since the Nov. elections.

autigeremt.......thanks for posting. I missed seeing it.

The problem with those on the left is they honestly believe, among other misguided BS, in the perfectibility of man and are apparently appalled by the idea that anyone could harbor a racist heart. It happens. The fact that racism exists is NOT a surprise to anyone who is honest. The problem arises in trying to assert that racism is an institutionalized problem in this country. It simply is not.

Are there white people that hate black folks? Of course, and there are black folks who hate white people too. Anyone shocked by that is living in la la land. The President and AG continuing to harp on the "deep history of racism in this country" must have amnesia. Obama was elected TWICE. Is it fair to ask, would a country that is fundamentally racist have elected him even ONCE?

These 2 guys have set back race relations in this country 50 years. Good job guys

A man beats a cop and tries to get his gun, for no reason, other than he's a thug , what happens to him is not racism.

Yes, in that particular case. That still does not change the more general discussion.

Yes, in that particular case. That still does not change the more general discussion.

There is no more general discussion. There WOULD be no general discussion were it not for the phony " Hands up / don't shoot " crap.

Heres a relevant fact. Last year 123 black people were killed by the police in total while 4000 black people were killed by other black people. Which is the bigger problem? Should we continue to over zealously beat the racism drums and completely ignore the bigger problem?

There is no more general discussion. There WOULD be no general discussion were it not for the phony " Hands up / don't shoot " crap.

Then why do you continue to bitch about it? The conservative media is doing as much, or more to perpetuate it.

Heres a relevant fact. Last year 123 black people were killed by the police in total while 4000 black people were killed by other black people. Which is the bigger problem? Should we continue to over zealously beat the racism drums and completely ignore the bigger problem?

Here's a relevant fact. Not only have we already discussed why those numbers are unreliable, you aren't even getting the year right. Those are 2012 numbers.

Here's a relevant fact. Not only have we already discussed why those numbers are unreliable, you aren't even getting the year right. Those are 2012 numbers.

WOW! That one year difference changes everything... :-\ So, based on that 12 months error, you're categorically denying that black on black homicide is a much bigger problem than police killing blacks?

Archived