This Fired Up Fox News Host Body Slams ‘Racial Hatred’ Obama In An Unforgettable Way

autigeremt

TMW2014-12-10colorEXP.png

This forum to a T.

Sorry Ben. Total :bs: . Very sad you and/or others would buy into that crap!

It's in the nose. I'm sorry if the truth bothers you.

It is in your head. Far from truth.

Reality. Try it sometime.

Fiction lives here. :dunno:

I wish that was the case. More than you realize.

I realize you are a good guy Ben, but Right Wing Lessons Learned? Come on man, you can do better than that crap!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I realize you are a good guy Ben, but Right Wing Lessons Learned? Come on man, you can do better than that crap!

I find this comic both funny and a bit sad. It bothers me how many of the arguments I read match it perfectly, here in particular.

I find this comic both funny and a bit sad. It bothers me how many of the arguments I read match it perfectly, here in particular.

I find it sad and feel the false narrative furthers racial division.

Liberals like Barry, AL and Holder don't want to make things work better between the races. If the problem were solved then they would lose a big money making gig as well as an issue with which to keep using for political gain. Look at the people barry has been influenced by in his life. Every one of the major influences in this mans life was a very big believer in the idea that America is a fundamentally unjust nation and racist to the core. Thus it was and is deemed to be unworthy of its status in the world since it was gained illegitimately by the oppression of blcks Indians and other minorities. They act as though we had never fought the civil war, passed the 13th and 14th Amendments and the civil rights act. To them this is the same country it was some 200 years ago. We, in their mind, have made no progress at all.

Sharing this for relevance. Cracked delivers:

5 studies that prove racism is still way worse than we think.

I never stated racism doesn't exist. I too think it is worse now and cartoons of this nature, Jesse, Al and their ilk, the MSM along with this administrations attempts to make even non-racist events about racism further the racial divide. How one could argue this truth is beyond belief.

I never stated racism doesn't exist.

I haven't accused you of it.

I too think it is worse now and cartoons of this nature, Jesse, Al and their ilk, the MSM along with this administrations attempts to make even non-racist events about racism further the racial divide. How one could argue this truth is beyond belief.

I disagree. I think this sort of racial tension has always been there smoldering. I think it is simply more out in the open since Obama's election. Go to the comments section of just about any of the major news services. Yahoo is probably the worst. Racist ashattery is not only common, but encouraged.

Shoot, look here. The cartoon is merely guilty of pointing it out. It matches so well with the stupidity I try to argue against every day. Blue is rambling on and on about "black on black crime," for goodness sake.

It's on the nose. I'm sorry if the truth bothers you.

Lies bother us more.

Good thing we're all being honest here, then.

It's on the nose. I'm sorry if the truth bothers you.

Lies bother us more.

Good thing we're all being honest here, then.

IDK... mischaracterizing the views of those on the Right and how they view things seems pretty dishonest.

Seriously Big, where'd you get that god awful cartoon ? It reminds me of those religious nut - job cartoons ' Chick Tracks, or what ever. The most brain dead array of idiocy devised for simpletons I've ever seen. This tripe you posted is a dead ringer for that garbage.

IDK... mischaracterizing the views of those on the Right and how they view things seems pretty dishonest.

Good thing I'm not doing that, then.

Seriously, though. I'm not saying it encompasses the whole right, but for the many among them, including many here, it's dead on. Just to provide some balance, I posted a reason.com article earlier that was on the money, as well.

Seriously Big, where'd you get that god awful cartoon ? It reminds me of those religious nut - job cartoons ' Chick Tracks, or what ever. The most brain dead array of idiocy devised for simpletons I've ever seen. This tripe you posted is a dead ringer for that garbage.

Tom Tomorrow. I don't really like all of his work. He's pretty far out into left field. Every now and again he hits the nail on the head, though. Like this one I posted in ATC a few months back:

trekkies.png

Or this one I posted today. I listen to talk radio and peruse this forum, and most arguments can be boiled down to a panel on that damn comic. It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.

And I'm very familiar with Jack Chick's tracts. There was a friendly old fellow that used to come into century plaza every day for his afternoon walk. He handed them out. It was odd to get something like that from such a friendly guy. Nothing Tom Tomorrow ever writes will ever be as off as them.

Jack_Chick_fails_global_warming_forever.gif

ChickDungeon.jpg

ChickHealer.jpg

Frickin weird. They make just as little sense in context.

ETA: Speaking of people on the right that I liked, whatever happened to AUGradinTX? He hasn't been around. Haven't heard from Kass either. I PM'd her a little while back. I hope she's OK.

Well Big, the cartoon DOES misrepresent the views of most on the Right, by belittling and dismissing pretty much everything that's being said about recent events.

Sorry you don't see that.

That cartoon makes no sense but whatever. To Ben and Homie and the left all us "right wingers" are racist and cheering when blacks get killed by cops. We are trying to oppress the blacks and keep them down and in their place. The "enlightened"progressives are trying to make things "fair". Michael Brown and Eric Garner were killed by white racist cops looking to take down a black guy. To listen to the people on the left you would think we're still living in the pre-civil war era. We've made no progress at all. Barry is just trying to do the best he can but those evil republicans have blocked him at every turn. Never mind the fact that he's gotten everything he wanted either legislatively or by executive fiat. He's the messiah don't you know.

Well Big, the cartoon DOES misrepresent the views of most on the Right, by belittling and dismissing pretty much everything that's being said about recent events.

I feel the arguments could match the comic word for word, and you would still feel that way.

I feel the arguments could match the comic word for word, and you would still feel that way.

The cartoon attempts to excite your political ferver. It is pure rhetoric. And BTW, it was successful. Got you hook, line and sinker. :dunno:

But you see Ben, everyone doesn't view life as red or blue. Some view with a very clear lense. Frankly, I see the cartoon for what it is, lies, garbage and a sad attempt to further the racial divide in this country. All contrived by opportunists for their own financial gain.

The cartoon attempts to excite your political ferver. It is pure rhetoric. And BTW, it was successful. Got you hook, line and sinker. :dunno:

The cartoon reflects reality. Tom Tomorrow may as well be quoting people at this point. I've read/heard every single panel on that comic, many of them here.

But you see Ben, everyone doesn't view life as red or blue. Some view with a very clear lense.

I'm aware of that.

Frankly, I see the cartoon for what it is, lies, garbage and a sad attempt to further the racial divide in this country. All contrived by a handfull of opportunists for their own financial gain.

Panel number 6.

The cartoon reflects reality. Tom Tomorrow may as well be quoting people at this point. I've read/heard every single panel on that comic, many of them here.

But you see Ben, everyone doesn't view life as red or blue. Some view with a very clear lense.

I'm aware of that.

Frankly, I see the cartoon for what it is, lies, garbage and a sad attempt to further the racial divide in this country. All contrived by a handfull of opportunists for their own financial gain.

Panel number 6.

You admitted Tom Tomorrow is way out in left field. I am telling you WAY OUT! Right Wing Lessons Learned? Dude that is out there and simply ridiculous. You buy this and you are basically admitting you'd buy dog poop! Reality my a$$.

Do i think there is some accuracy to panel 6? Yes, it is true and unfortunate that there are those that live among us that would perpetuate lies to divide us!

How one can deny that these two most recent headlines had nothing to do with racism is beyond comprehension to any level headed American. And why there are those among us, even here Ben, that choose to distort the truth to incite racial animus is sad. Is it all about the bejamin's $$$???

snapback.pngAUFAN78, on Today, 08:56 AM, said:

Sometimes the lens is less significant than one's perspective.

You admitted Tom Tomorrow is way out in left field. I am telling you WAY OUT! Right Wing Lessons Learned? Dude that is out there and simply ridiculous. You buy this and you are basically admitting you'd buy dog poop! Reality my a$$.

Reality sucks.

Do i think there is some accuracy to panel 6? Yes, it is true and unfortunate that there are those that live among us that would perpetuate lies to divide us! How one can deny that these two most recent headlines had nothing to do with racism is beyond comprehension to any level headed American. And why there are those among us, even here Ben, that choose to distort the truth to incite racial animus is sad. Is it all about the bejamin's $$$???

You're making Tom Tomorrow's point. The comic reflects reality.

Reality sucks.

Do i think there is some accuracy to panel 6? Yes, it is true and unfortunate that there are those that live among us that would perpetuate lies to divide us!

You're making Tom Tomorrow's point. The comic reflects reality.

How one can deny that these two most recent headlines had nothing to do with racism is beyond comprehension to any level headed American.

You're coming around!

And why there are those among us, even here Ben, that choose to distort the truth to incite racial animus is sad. Is it all about the bejamin's $$$???

Or not.

How does dog poop taste?

How does dog poop taste?

Could you repeat that? I think I had something childish stuck in my ear. :-\

I picked up a 10lb rock from my backyard and spoke to it. Nothing.............

You've got to be kidding.

Those points could have been lifted directly from this forum. Talk radio is full of those arguments, which are exactly the same ones parroted by so called conservatives on this forum. The only difference between this forum and talk radio is that talk radio doesn't allow dissenting views to be aired.

I picked up a 10lb rock from my backyard and spoke to it. Nothing.............

If you were seriously expecting an answer, then I think we found your problem.

That cartoon makes no sense but whatever. To Ben and Homie and the left all us "right wingers" are racist and cheering when blacks get killed by cops. We are trying to oppress the blacks and keep them down and in their place. The "enlightened"progressives are trying to make things "fair". Michael Brown and Eric Garner were killed by white racist cops looking to take down a black guy. To listen to the people on the left you would think we're still living in the pre-civil war era. We've made no progress at all. Barry is just trying to do the best he can but those evil republicans have blocked him at every turn. Never mind the fact that he's gotten everything he wanted either legislatively or by executive fiat. He's the messiah don't you know.

Don't ever remember implying that. Do you have any evidence? Perhaps you are over-reacting to an alternate take?

And your last sentence sort of reveals your mind. or actually your emotions which sometimes seem to be pretty much all you've got. (At least outside of the Football forum.)

Archived