This Fired Up Fox News Host Body Slams ‘Racial Hatred’ Obama In An Unforgettable Way

autigeremt

Your frustration is predictable, but intellect will come to you with the passage of time. Fear not child as learning can quicken to those willing to give up the demon that possesses their mind.

I supposed we're done here. It was fun while it lasted.

I kind of liked that we'd trailed off into absurdity.

Ah, back to where we began! Nice! There is hope! I do appreciate your admission. You don't have to tell anyone I told you so from the start.

:rolleyes:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I come back in my next life, I hope to find a job that pays me more than I'm worth and allows me to fritter away hours and days on end posting political diatribes in an obscure poli-forum. The only thing I fear is, I won't be able to avoid wondering just how important my role would be in sham arrangement like that.

When I come back in my next life, I hope to find a job that pays me more than I'm worth and allows me to fritter away hours and days on end posting political diatribes in an obscure poli-forum. The only thing I fear is, I won't be able to avoid wondering just how important my role would be in sham arrangement like that.

U mad?

I'm training in Waukesha, Wisconsin this week. I don't know if you've ever been to GE healthcare's training facility, but they're liberal with breaks and lunches.

There's even beer on tap for dinner!

U mad?

I'm training in Waukesha, Wisconsin this week. I don't know if you've ever been to GE healthcare's training facility, but they're liberal with breaks and lunches.

Mad? Heck no, I am jealous! Sounds like a Germany lunch excursion. Two beers and a Leberwurst sandwich.

U mad?

On our dime? ;)

RobinsonThrowing.jpg

Your Waukesha quiz............ Name the significance. I know, I know. I made it entirely too difficult.

Your Waukesha quiz............ Name the significance. I know, I know. I made it entirely too difficult.

I know the answer. I read the Wikipedia page before I flew out Monday. Who else wants to take a stab?

On our dime? ;)

Technically on GE's dime. We bought some wireless telemetry equipment, the training was packaged with it. But most of our money does come from medicare/Medicaid, so I guess you technically had a hand in paying for it. >:D

Blue, stop calling me out on my ability to do my job. It doesn't reflect well on you as a person.

Lets face it! We are living in a time when the media (both sides) is all about drama and ratings! We should all know this.

However.....the "leadership" in DC is doing the same thing. The issues we have are more related to a lack of a civil and moral society than police killing blacks...or anyone. Now, I'm smart and honest enough to see that there are some police officers out there who need a reality check. Some of them do go beyond the badge. Most do not. However, the main reason for a lot of these shootings involve crime. Whether its robbing a store, selling "losies", or whatever, a crime committed is the beginning of the domino effect.

Now, we have some cases out there that need to be investigated. Some cops are dirty. But this IS NOT about one race over the other as much as it is about the Sharptons and the Hannitys trying to get attention....which leads to $$$ for their groups or media outlets. The fact that our president is hell bent on advancing this narrative is just pathetic.

What narrative?

Please.....you gotta be kidding. :-\

No I'm not. If you think there's a narrative, let's hear it. One sentence should do.

Race is an issue liberals have never wanted to solve and will never want to solve. If it gets solved then they lose the bludgeon they use to beat the American public over the head with. If they can't pull out the race or gender card then they can't browbeat people into silence. They also would have to go get a real job instead of fundraising off it all the time.

It was the same way with the immigration issue. Democrats could have passed an immigration bill anytime they wanted in the first two years of barrys first term. He didn't propose one and congress didn't take it up because they wanted the political issue. Obama's half hearted EO is just enough to whet the appetite of the immigration lobby but not enough to satisfy them. They then keep these people stirred up and sending money to democratic coffers.

Right. Just like conservatives with legal abortion. :rolleyes: (As if either could be "solved".)

Race is an issue liberals have never wanted to solve and will never want to solve. If it gets solved then they lose the bludgeon they use to beat the American public over the head with. If they can't pull out the race or gender card then they can't browbeat people into silence. They also would have to go get a real job instead of fundraising off it all the time.

It was the same way with the immigration issue. Democrats could have passed an immigration bill anytime they wanted in the first two years of barrys first term. He didn't propose one and congress didn't take it up because they wanted the political issue. Obama's half hearted EO is just enough to whet the appetite of the immigration lobby but not enough to satisfy them. They then keep these people stirred up and sending money to democratic coffers.

The race and gender cards are the tools they use in propping up the "Holy Grail" of liberalism..income inequality. With libs EVERY problem can be rightfully solved by distilling it down to an academic exercise in quantitative economic analysis

Congratulations! You have (finally) learned to condense your idiocy down to two sentences. I'm impressed!

(Though I kind of enjoyed the rants)

Blue, stop calling me out on my ability to do my job. It doesn't reflect well on you as a person.

He can't help himself. He really is a lousy person.

I'll continue to give him the benefit of a doubt that it's unintentional, but he's treading a fine line. What is it about the internet that makes people so nutty? Anonymity?

Archived