Apparantly it's recycle time

Texan4Auburn

It's so hard to turn a profit in Hollywood these days that they tend to stick with known brands. Look at the majority of movies released in the last decade.

About the only time I go to the movies now is to see the newest Disney flick. Last three have been Tangled, Frozen and Big Hero 6. It's expensive with three daughters, too.

Save money .....just watch TCM

Hey, I love TCM. The problems is whethere or not it will keep a 9, 7 and 5 year old's attention like anything involving the Disney princesses. :laugh:

Save money .....just watch TCM

Hey, I love TCM. The problems is whethere or not it will keep a 9, 7 and 5 year old's attention like anything involving the Disney princesses. :laugh:

good point

113856696799064019ozCO7tdPc.jpg

Loved Firefly. Serenity still goes in the DVD player fairly frequently when I have time to kill.

It just grates on me to see Hollywood recycle and reboot all these same damn movies, over and over, when one of the more innovative and original stories in recent history was Firefly, which was screwed over by the suits at FOX.

They're talking of yet ANOTHER reboot of Spiderman, this time w/ out Andrew Garfield.

Guys, Garfield and McGuire weren't the problems !!! It was the ridiculous scripts !

It just grates on me to see Hollywood recycle and reboot all these same damn movies, over and over, when one of the more innovative and original stories in recent history was Firefly, which was screwed over by the suits at FOX.

They're talking of yet ANOTHER reboot of Spiderman, this time w/ out Andrew Garfield.

Guys, Garfield and McGuire weren't the problems !!! It was the ridiculous scripts !

Well, get ready. Sony is going to keep churning them out as long as they have the rights.

Wow, Jurassic Park also

Wow, I hated that movie...

What? How can anyone HATE dinosaurs ?

That's just crazy talk right there.

Now, Jurassic Park 2 and 3... fine. But HATE the first movie ?

Silly.

Wow, Jurassic Park also

Wow, I hated that movie...

What? How can anyone HATE dinosaurs ?

That's just crazy talk right there.

Now, Jurassic Park 2 and 3... fine. But HATE the first movie ?

Silly.

I even liked the dinosaurs in 2 and 3. They should have scrapped the human characters and plot, then just hired extras to evade dinosaurs with minimal dialogue.

I even liked the dinosaurs in 2 and 3. They should have scrapped the human characters and plot, then just hired extras to evade dinosaurs with minimal dialogue.

That's a movie I would watch.

Archived