College president apologizes for saying all lives matter

cooltigger21

"You are seeing what you want to see"

Its comical watching liberals justify their misguided rage. They are an angry lot too, aren't they? They completely and willfully ignore the fact that the "gentle giant" tried to take DW's weapon away from him inside the police cruiser wherein a couple of rounds were fired. I can understand the use of the remaining number of rounds used if that's what it took to stop the guy from coming at him again. There are a couple of things about this encounter that I am certain of beyond a reasonable doubt. #1. the so-called "gentle giant" was anything but gentle. #2. MB had just committed a strong armed robbery, documented on security tape in the store, and was a felon.#3 It was DW's duty to accost MB once he heard the perps description on his radio and saw MB who matched that description right down to carrying the box of cigarillos he had just stolen. It was MB's responsibility to do what the officer asked and he not only refused but also elected to fight him and tried to take his weapon from him. This is what happens when you fight the law and you act as if the law doesn't apply to you. He should have surrendered and none of this would have happened. The fact that he was black wasn't a factor given the circumstances. A white guy who acted similarly would also be dead today.

" A white guy who acted similarly would also be dead today " There is the essential truth of the matter. Any individual, regardless of race, would have met the same fate as MB had they done what he did.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" A white guy who acted similarly would also be dead today " There is the essential truth of the matter. Any individual, regardless of race, would have met the same fate as MB had they done what he did."

I truly believe that but, then again, I am just old fashioned enough to believe the police are actually out there trying to enforce the laws of the land. Given our president's penchant for not only ignoring the laws he doesn't like, but also not enforcing them, it seems the libs of the world prefer casting the police as the real criminals. Ironically, let ANY of them have their homes invaded who ya think they're going to call? I doubt it'll be Al Charlatan.

Moreover, any mention of black on black homicide being a much bigger more severe problem, is met with the most delusional denials I have ever read.

" A white guy who acted similarly would also be dead today " There is the essential truth of the matter. Any individual, regardless of race, would have met the same fate as MB had they done what he did."

I truly believe that but, then again, I am just old fashioned enough to believe the police are actually out there trying to enforce the laws of the land. Given our president's penchant for not only ignoring the laws he doesn't like, but also not enforcing them, it seems the libs of the world prefer casting the police as the real criminals. Ironically, let ANY of them have their homes invaded who ya think they're going to call? I doubt it'll be Al Charlatan.

Moreover, any mention of black on black homicide being a much bigger more severe problem, is met with the most delusional denials I have ever read.

When this story first broke i was sucked in on the other side. not judging but listening to the locals cry foul as if there is a real problem with police brutality in that juristiction. the hordes of people claiming he had his hands up saying " dont shoot". Then the video comes out of the robbery, well so much for the "gentle giant" who had been spreading the "word of GOD" that morning.(that came out of his father's mouth). Then the cnn video of dorian johnson telling his side of the story. I have never seen a more unbelievable spew on TV. then he get frustrated because his rap sheet hits the media, which paints him a liar. many of the so called witnesses were proven not to have even seen the shooting and others stories were shot down by forensic evidence. AND STILL SOME WILL NOT BE CONVINCED. Homer, we don't " ALL" see what we want to see. I looked at this objectively from the beginning. I see what is available to see. It became clear very early if you let it.

Its comical watching liberals justify their misguided rage. They are an angry lot too, aren't they? They completely and willfully ignore the fact that the "gentle giant" tried to take DW's weapon away from him inside the police cruiser wherein a couple of rounds were fired. I can understand the use of the remaining number of rounds used if that's what it took to stop the guy from coming at him again. There are a couple of things about this encounter that I am certain of beyond a reasonable doubt. #1. the so-called "gentle giant" was anything but gentle. #2. MB had just committed a strong armed robbery, documented on security tape in the store, and was a felon.#3 It was DW's duty to accost MB once he heard the perps description on his radio and saw MB who matched that description right down to carrying the box of cigarillos he had just stolen. It was MB's responsibility to do what the officer asked and he not only refused but also elected to fight him and tried to take his weapon from him. This is what happens when you fight the law and you act as if the law doesn't apply to you. He should have surrendered and none of this would have happened. The fact that he was black wasn't a factor given the circumstances. A white guy who acted similarly would also be dead today.

" A white guy who acted similarly would also be dead today " There is the essential truth of the matter. Any individual, regardless of race, would have met the same fate as MB had they done what he did.

Only we'd probably have a trial. Especially if the white guy came from a rich family.

Denials? :-\ You are confused.

Bringing up black on black crime in the context of this discussion is met with the challenge of relevance.

Only we'd probably have a trial. Especially if the white guy came from a rich family.

are you saying a rich family has more influence than, CNN, NBC, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Eric Holder and THE POTUS.

are you saying a rich family has more influence than, CNN, NBC, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Eric Holder and THE POTUS.

Of course. The Holy Grail of liberalism is income inequality and every societal ill can be attributed to it, so, it is necessary to whine about the unfair privilege of the white rich folks. :-\ signed: homey and every other liberal lemming buying that lie

The lap dogs will believe anything if it comes from al-jesse-barry......

I would say yes.

Take the whole Secret Service prostitute thing.

Rich liberal democratic donor bought his son's way out of it. There is a example on the left side right there. Unless people are going to go back and claim the father didn't buy off the President for their son's sake.

Family with money will find loopholes, or whose palms to grease, regardless of political leanings. Especially when their back is against the wall.

Of course. The Holy Grail of liberalism is income inequality and every societal ill can be attributed to it, so, it is necessary to whine about the unfair privilege of the white rich folks. :-\ signed: homey and every other liberal lemming buying that lie

Just making a simple observation.

Archived