Sammie/D'haquille are projected as 1st-2nd round picks by Kiper

Dual-Threat Rigby

Duke's instagram might make a lot of Auburn fans happy and alot of NFL scouts sad right now...

?

He's heavily hinting

borderline stating

that he will return

I figured that's what you were getting at. Do you have a link or username by chance?

http://instagram.com/p/whFBGcJ0gL/

name: ohhkillem_one

Thank you, sir.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We ended up missing Mason and Robinson a lot.

Robinson, yes. Mason, not so much. CAP was fine this year.

not downing CAP, but he was NO mason. stats wise yes. mason was made for this offense.

Guest jojo1515

Duke

"All-SEC my first year despite missing two and a half games we have some unfinished business but whatever happens happens"

I'd say he means there is a bowl game. That is all lol

Duke

"All-SEC my first year despite missing two and a half games we have some unfinished business but whatever happens happens"

I'd say he means there is a bowl game. That is all lol

This bowl game is nothing compared to the standards he set before the season. Its very hard to believe that's the business he was referring to.

not downing CAP, but he was NO mason. stats wise yes. mason was made for this offense.

Mason also played behind the 2013 line with Nick Marshall as an actual threat to run in a real read option offense. CAP had a massively different situation.

Darvin Adams was a 3-7 round projection. He had personal responsibilities so he entered the 2011 draft. He was not drafted but did make the scout team so he made a living for a couple of years. I am no Mel Kiper but I don't see Sammie or Duke as a first rounder. Their best attribute is size. Duke has great hands but struggles with blocking and running sharp routes. Sammie is above average in those three categories. Let's wait to see what the NFL scout projections are.

Mason not so much? LMAO.

If you think Mason was half the difference that Robinson was, you're probably a Sammie Coates stan

just saying

Another classic post by this guy, lol. Now you're trying to make up arguments to try to win lol.

But actually I could win this argument off of mason's redzone running alone....Texas a&m game for example. CAP Alabama game his toss sweep blocking was fine CAP ran into his block. Also the runs that were broken open mason probably not run down. Then you also have mason on special teams so yeah he's a big difference

If you think Mason was half the difference that Robinson was, you're probably a Sammie Coates stan

just saying

Another classic post by this guy, lol. Now you're trying to make up arguments to try to win lol

There's no argument, Tre had the most stacked rushing offense around him that I've ever seen, there's no way to say that losing Mason is anywhere close to losing Robinson. You find ways to debate things that aren't there, I.E bringing up Sammie's prior struggles during the iron bowl, and that's why I mentioned such a thing.

just saying

Another classic post by this guy, lol. Now you're trying to make up arguments to try to win lol

There's no argument, Tre had the most stacked rushing offense around him that I've ever seen, there's no way to say that losing Mason is anywhere close to losing Robinson. You find ways to debate things that aren't there, I.E bringing up Sammie's prior struggles during the iron bowl, and that's why I mentioned such a thing.

What are you even talking about. I never compared mason and Robinson that was you then you want to argue it. And bringing up prior struggles? Stop it, don't lie on the internet, it's unbecoming

Mason not so much? LMAO.

Would you like to expound on that brilliant response? Tre was hardly the one of the most missed players on the offensive side of the ball this season.

Mason was awesome, yes. But don't discredit what CAP was able to do behind a less than stellar offensive line this year. If he had the 2013 line, he'd likely have put up just as many yards as Tre.

Mason not so much? LMAO.

Would you like to expound on that brilliant response? Tre was hardly the one of the most missed players on the offensive side of the ball this season.

Mason was awesome, yes. But don't discredit what CAP was able to do behind a less than stellar offensive line this year. If he had the 2013 line, he'd likely have put up just as many yards as Tre.

I already have a couple of posts up. You shouldn't discredit what mason was able to do. I could show you better if we watched film but mason being more explosive, better vision, and also his valuable role on special teams being a better redzone runner made him one of the most missed. Tre also made the o line l look much better than they were actually. But if all you do is look at numbers and say well he almost had as many yards you'll miss the entire thing

Mason not so much? LMAO.

I already have a couple of posts up. You shouldn't discredit what mason was able to do. I could show you better if we watched film but mason being more explosive, better vision, and also his valuable role on special teams being a better redzone runner made him one of the most missed. Tre also made the o line l look much better than they were actually. But if all you do is look at numbers and say well he almost had as many yards you'll miss the entire thing

I would argue that Gus's red zone play calling this year hampered CAP. For whatever reason, many times when we entered the red zone, the play calling went haywire--even when we were running the ball well--we'd break down and start throwing. Lack of G Rob and Prosch hurt the offense far more than losing Mason. Kozan being absent all season also hurt.

Regardless, with or without Mason this year, we'd probably be sitting in the exact same spot--offensive-wise. He wouldn't have made or broken the season. G Rob would've provided a larger impact, IMO.

Yeah I respect your opinion but mine I saw at least 4 or 5 runs for td's mason would have made. Also you have to figure at least two td runs back on kick or punt returns. Depending on which game would have been huge, not to mention better field position consistently. You say he wouldn't. I say he would. Also I think people over rate kozan. I mean he was good but did we perform weaker at his spot? Really how many on this board can even evaluate o line players? Pretty much know if a guy messes up and I didn't see his replacement messing up. And also how come everybody benefits but prosch and Robinson and kozan? Maybe them playing side by side with each other. Maybe prosch looked better because he was playing with kozan. Maybekozan looked better because he was playing next to Robinson and so on....

Robinson had big holding penalties to negate plays pretty often too but I guess we forget that. Prosch wasn't even that good the first half of the season last year, but people reminisce as if he didn't miss blocks. Remember him missing a big block for CAP last year against uga.

And lastly couple of plays that stand out in my mind was Texas a&m game in the redzone mason was hit behind the line spinned in the air prosch jumped over him we got the td. We won that game by one possession. Everybody says that game was the turning point of the season. We lost to a&m by a possession this year, who knows.

Alabama game last year on the final drive to tie the game up mason hit behind the line on a play where prosch missed his block I might add, he kept his balance and got the first. That's one particular play and you can say it was a make a break play as well. This year against bammer in the redzone we ran a toss play early in the game on second down and everybody blocked well but CAP ran into his block...getting a td instead of a fg on many possessions that game were make or break plays.

So once again I respect your opinion but I just disagree and lastly I really didn't even want to debate who was more important that was the dual threat whatever guy I just couldn't help but to laugh at the comment you said we missed mason not so much

Yeah I respect your opinion but mine I saw at least 4 or 5 runs for td's mason would have made. Also you have to figure at least two td runs back on kick or punt returns. Depending on which game would have been huge, not to mention better field position consistently. You say he wouldn't. I say he would. Also I think people over rate kozan. I mean he was good but did we perform weaker at his spot? Really how many on this board can even evaluate o line players? Pretty much know if a guy messes up and I didn't see his replacement messing up. And also how come everybody benefits but prosch and Robinson and kozan? Maybe them playing side by side with each other. Maybe prosch looked better because he was playing with kozan. Maybekozan looked better because he was playing next to Robinson and so on....

Robinson had big holding penalties to negate plays pretty often too but I guess we forget that. Prosch wasn't even that good the first half of the season last year, but people reminisce as if he didn't miss blocks. Remember him missing a big block for CAP last year against uga.

And lastly couple of plays that stand out in my mind was Texas a&m game in the redzone mason was hit behind the line spinned in the air prosch jumped over him we got the td. We won that game by one possession. Everybody says that game was the turning point of the season. We lost to a&m by a possession this year, who knows.

Alabama game last year on the final drive to tie the game up mason hit behind the line on a play where prosch missed his block I might add, he kept his balance and got the first. That's one particular play and you can say it was a make a break play as well. This year against bammer in the redzone we ran a toss play early in the game on second down and everybody blocked well but CAP ran into his block...getting a td instead of a fg on many possessions that game were make or break plays.

So once again I respect your opinion but I just disagree and lastly I really didn't even want to debate who was more important that was the dual threat whatever guy I just couldn't help but to laugh at the comment you said we missed mason not so much

You sound like someone who's been on an o-line.

He always fell forward. CAP always seemed to get tripped up. His longest run of the season was probably < 40 yards. He turned it on towards the end of the year though.

And lastly couple of plays that stand out in my mind was Texas a&m game in the redzone mason was hit behind the line spinned in the air prosch jumped over him we got the td.

I just...don't even know what to say.

And lastly couple of plays that stand out in my mind was Texas a&m game in the redzone mason was hit behind the line spinned in the air prosch jumped over him we got the td.

I just...don't even know what to say.

Anybody that watched the game knows EXACTLY what play I'm talking about. I imagine you don't though

Archived